Glowupwith_becca #6 Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From how she’s spoken about dating I’d wager she’s got some hefty issues around rejection which she obviously carries over to work when people give negative feedback.

Reactions: 5
I hope these women who aren’t getting what they paid for go via small claims court, deleting your socials doesn’t get you off the hook from a legal /ethical standpoint

Reactions: 3
There's 2 5* reviews written in the last day or so, and both seem very similar in their wording and the fact they both address Becca is not a 'scam artist'. They both only have that 1 review on their profile, and both wish Becca while well loosely addressing that maybe things could have been made a little different/better.

I'm not saying they are Becca, but I'm not not saying that either...

Reactions: 9

US based but could be a sign of things to come for Becca.

This fitness influencer got sued by unhappy customers
Interestingly that influencer made a pivot into Christianity content and December Becca was posting quite a lot of woo spirituality bollocks suddenly wasn’t she? Seems like a similar pattern when the heat is on in terms of qualifications

Reactions: 1
IMG_6345.jpeg

Aside from the fact this is both deeply embarrassing and an inappropriate use of Trustpilot, it’s absolutely sending me that even on this beg for attention it’s only worth three stars 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 45
So she’s notified Trustpilot that she’s closed and reviews are locked now. But she’s still active on Companies House. Until that updates or changes I’ll think she’s plotting something.
You can't close on Company House until you've submitted your tax return from your final year of trade- which she can't do, as the window for submission isn't open yet. She's annoying but in this instance she's not actually doing anything wrong!
Evidence: I ceased trade for my own business last year and need to close my company and literally just had this conversation with HMRC 😂

Reactions: 4
Let’s not forget she used to work in sales and marketing. She will be clearing the decks of any connections to her brand or name with Google before coming back as a “life coach” only .

Snack and Glow Becker 🤣
Quite a few comments on this tiktok directing people here! And mentioning the shocking Trustpilot reviews. Tbh she can either disappear as she has and stay gone, or rebrand and come back and just do the usual influencer thing of not addressing a thing lol

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Snack and Glow Becker 🤣
Quite a few comments on this tiktok directing people here! And mentioning the shocking Trustpilot reviews. Tbh she can either disappear as she has and stay gone, or rebrand and come back and just do the usual influencer thing of not addressing a thing lol
fair enough on companies house, I assumed if you ceased trading and filed that paperwork it would show sooner. I’ll give her that one!

some of the comments on that TikTok are spot on.

IMG_6469.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Snack and Glow Becker 🤣
there’s a few Becca fans jumping on that video now saying how awful a place tattle is, and you shouldn’t believe anything you read on here…

Does that also apply if trustpilot is saying the exact same thing?! 😅

Before her random ‘goodbye social media’ message, I was none the wiser to any of this stuff, until I did a little Google and found these forums and the trustpilot page. Her doing a disappearing act is naturally going to lead people here. She’s made a rod for her own back

Reactions: 3
IMG_6511.jpeg
People will always tar Tattle with the bully brush but it’s incredibly strongly moderated and it’s easy to report a post if you think someone has gone over what’s acceptable. It always seems to me that people confuse criticism (albeit sometimes said very bluntly and directly) with trolling. I’ve never seen a post here to encourage people to write bad reviews, or reviews of any sort, for example.

If a creator is willing to take all the positives that come with selling their lives for money and monetise their relationship with their audience, then they also have to accept they will find audiences that hold them to account in a different way than their fans will.

I don’t think any of us wish Becca harm, and I’ve happily said she had some great ideas in amongst everything, but she absolutely shut down with any criticism and it snowballed from there.

My friend at work was in her WhatsApp group which is how I got to know her and she even shared this in our work Slack channel as an awful digital onboarding experience. How can these be the two options?!

Her marathon page hasn’t had any further donations but I hope she’s able to use this as a learning opportunity and run the marathon and take some strength from that for her next step.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Interestingly her YouTube channel is still being updated. Her rise club one was updated today with a love themed workout, assuming that’s for Valentine’s Day so I wonder if she is actually still running her challenge but just privately?

Interestingly her YouTube channel is still being updated. Her rise club one was updated today with a love themed workout, assuming that’s for Valentine’s Day so I wonder if she is actually still running her challenge but just privately?
You can put youtube videos a timer so they are automatically made available on a date you set.

She could have put it in the upload queue months ago

You can put youtube videos a timer so they are automatically made available on a date you set.

She could have put it in the upload queue months ago
Yes possibly, didn’t know you could do that for playlists though, it’s been changed again today.

Does anyone know if she’s okay? I can’t beleive she’s disappeared still. I wonder if anyone who knows her friends or family or Chris is on here who could tell us what is going on. Seems so abrupt to just disappear

Reactions: 8