Glowupwith_becca #6 Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't think she'd leave completely!
Surely she can't continue with the glow club, how would she promote it.
Maybe she has a new job
Mad isn’t it! Feel for the team who have also lost their jobs. Hopefully she is happier offline, no bridal era for us 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If I had invested in her ‘plan’ in the new year I’d be taking legal advice rn

Reactions: 5
Lots of people asking if the podcast, glow squad etc is continuing.
Be interesting to see if she replies.

Reactions: 1
Yeah it’s not clear if it’s just her as an influencer or if it’s her whole brand. Everything is still active on companies house for the Glow Group.

The glow squad club has gone private too.
Somethings definitely happened. I wonder if some peoplewho feel scammed have taken some legal action?

She’s removed glow squad from her bio, but the glow squad page is up and no changes. That post is the most engagement she’s had for months!

I almost signed up to a glow up challenge for February but now I see she has deleted social media… where can I go to see a low down of what she’s done ?!
So glad I didn’t join!!!!

I almost signed up to a glow up challenge for February but now I see she has deleted social media… where can I go to see a low down of what she’s done ?!
So glad I didn’t join!!!!
There's no wiki unfortunately . But only a few threads, so I suggest a big drink and settle down for a read haha!

Glad you didn't get sucked in!

Reactions: 3
Sorry but it’s so funny to me that even in this post she just HAD to mention that so many people have told her she made a positive impact on their lives 😒👀
---
No new members now then
563B70A1-2F3F-4580-9FFB-EEEACE0E7DF1.jpeg

So what do we think happened?

I wouldn't be suprised if her and Chris have broken up and she can't face explaining why or answering questions why her muched hyped wedding isn't happening?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she’s gone back drinking and the relationship has gone tits up
It just feels a really drastic change. If she wanted a career break why would she of been recruiting new members in December

Reactions: 4