Glowupwith_becca #6 Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can search for her name/bib number on the app to see if she is still scheduled to run if you know it. Then you can track her on the day if she is.
Did a little check and doesn’t seem like it. What I wouldn’t give to know everything that’s happened - quit SM, looks to have quit running…. somethings gone down!
---
Did a little check and doesn’t seem like it. What I wouldn’t give to know everything that’s happened - quit SM, looks to have quit running…. somethings gone down!
OOH OOH OOH. There is a new instagram with his surname. Looks like the wedding did go ahead…

Reactions: 1
If the wedding went ahead I think it was brought forward as I’m thinking it should have been a summer wedding going by some of tjr random shot she used to spout and how much time she had to plan it. When she went on her disastrous hen I’m sure that was at summer and there was a year to go cos everyone was like erm how is this a hen this early .

If she was pregnant because of natural cycles (aka she wanted to get pregnant and he didn’t) I called it and was ridiculed for it 😂

Reactions: 3
---

OOH OOH OOH. There is a new instagram with his surname. Looks like the wedding did go ahead…
Damn I forget his surname 😰😰

I know the surname but can’t find the instagram 😩 wasn’t the wedding supposed to be well into summer I am thinking May/june/July deffo not spring time!

---

She might have just ‘bagsy’d’ the instagram ready for when she got married?
I don’t know his surname, but maybe check the marathon tracking with his surname too?

Reactions: 2
All his socials are locked down but hers is his surname. Also locked down no pics so assumption of the wedding was based on surname change.

checked marathon under both names and she’s not there

---

I can’t see any Instagram that would be her in his surname? Is it definitely her and not someone else?

I can’t see any Instagram that would be her in his surname? Is it definitely her and not someone else?
I’m hesitant to post the username in here because if she checks and sees we know it we might lose track of her again 😂 but if you find his and replace his first name with “becca” you’ll find it x