Glowupwith_becca #6 Instead of glow up why doesn’t she grow up

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking this the other night. It’s very boring, I’ve had to fall into other threads (although the Brogan Tate one has been gold star comedy!). I tried to do some digging but she’s still lying low. Think she will til she marries Chris (if that’s even still on!)

Reactions: 3
I think someone mentioned previously about moving the thread elsewhere so new people could comment?
we might get some new info that way? 🤔

Reactions: 1
Companies house is public info.
She was hardly taking it in was she.. bottom line just under £3k max £12k if creditors come through .. 5 employees haha that’s an average kind you. Surprised an accountant classed her “squad” as employees as I think they would be been on commission only with no employment terms and conditions but we will never knwo.

Reactions: 2
See I thought she would have wound it down. Asset will be cash and creditor will be tax I would imagine? No say those hons were paye employees!

Whats the name on companies house please?
The glow group I think it was. Don’t have it open anymore .
So if those figures are correct she’s either done some smart “moving “ of money from all her paying customers before doing her accounts formally or, she was fronting it all along . It’s pennies really on the grand scheme of life and she gave up her job to do it. We did say Chris or daddy must have Been propping her up. But all those holidays (I think that was when the went joint on the house so probably released some equity) the weekends away at the cabins with her minions , the wedding stuff, shopping at M&S .. something doesn’t add up.

Am I allowed to?! Now that she isn't on socials?
Technically this thread isn't even supposed to be open now she's off socials.
Don't really see the point of announcing you've seen her accounts then pearl clutching about sharing them.
It's all public record.
---
The glow group I think it was. Don’t have it open anymore .
So if those figures are correct she’s either done some smart “moving “ of money from all her paying customers before doing her accounts formally or, she was fronting it all along . It’s pennies really on the grand scheme of life and she gave up her job to do it. We did say Chris or daddy must have Been propping her up. But all those holidays (I think that was when the went joint on the house so probably released some equity) the weekends away at the cabins with her minions , the wedding stuff, shopping at M&S .. something doesn’t add up.
Yeah i've found it now and posted it here for others.
She definitely wasn't earning a living from it...unless she was skimming profits for her hols..who knows?

Reactions: 2
The holidays/shopping/weekends away odd classic mlm spiel, look what you could have if you just peddle this bullshit . Meanwhile the credit cards and loans mount up

Reactions: 5
I expect this is why she disappeared really, instead of just saying that glow up isn’t really something you can monetise fully. Do you think her TikTok earnings were included in this?

Reactions: 4
I wish she’d come back and do an update. It’s so strange as she was never off my TT FYP and then suddenly vanished. I wonder how she’s making a living?

Reactions: 6