Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe these famous Rise Clubs are just a zoom where you follow a different YouTube video made by other people!
I don’t understand how she can take peoples free content from YouTube and charge people to do the workouts on zoom with her? Sure she can’t make money from other peoples hard work, feels wrong.

Reactions: 4
I don’t understand how she can take peoples free content from YouTube and charge people to do the workouts on zoom with her? Sure she can’t make money from other peoples hard work, feels wrong.
You’re right. I wonder what those creators think of her doing that!

Reactions: 1
What we are seeing unfold is interesting in a way. She’s monetised para-social relationships by showing 3x videos a day, she managed to build up trust and a community willing to pay for the golden ticket - skinny bod, boyfriend and lavish holidays. But there is nothing of substance there, no qualifications, no genuine experience, no understanding that coaching is two way, no emotional intelligence. She believed her own hype, it’s sad really. And now she blames a smear campaign for it unravelling. It’s awful to hear some of the trust pilot reviews and how shabby the service is. It sounds like you get more from the body coach and that’s a one off £60 a year.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Oh yeah, looks like she has. All the links in her instagram are the jotform ones.

Edit: ignore that. I think it is back but she’s messed with URLs.

Making everything private and no accepting new follow requests is such a poor business decision.

The reviews on her website are nauseating. I also can't find records of her on Companies House so is she registered as a sole trader?

The reviews on her website are nauseating. I also can't find records of her on Companies House so is she registered as a sole trader?
She’s on companies house, I’m not sure if we’re allowed to link but she is on there.

Another missed challenge from Becca. Today was supposed to be a park run as part of her challenge and it’s just not even been mentioned like it’s totally been forgotten. There’s no accountability. She’s just done a normal run and glossed over it as per.
---
Is it under a different name? I couldn’t find her
It’s under her full name (including middle name) and the company name is a variation on the Glow theme.

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.