Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This reel is funny to me… showing what the team are having for lunch but Becca is the only one actually in the video showing off to the camera, the others it just shows their lunch. She just always comes across as so smug to me and in love with herself- why not put everyone in the video?

Reactions: 2
Not the spray on white jeans! We get it, you’re skinny enough to wear white jeans, but they still don’t look good

Reactions: 1
Thought she was having a break from social media for two weeks… she can’t even commit to that 😂

Reactions: 2
Posting a tiktok to say she’s missed them when she’s been slagging the platform off on her podcasts! The cringe dance movements are back when she’s speaking, too 😂

Posting a tiktok to say she’s missed them when she’s been slagging the platform off on her podcasts! The cringe dance movements are back when she’s speaking, too 😂
I didn’t expect to see her back on my FYP but here she is 🤣

Has anyone seen the most recent review where she’s taken £1.5k off someone with a psychiatric problem and essentially berated them for having a dietary requirement. She really needs to learn to take negative criticism fast before she lands herself in seriously hot water

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the most recent review where she’s taken £1.5k off someone with a psychiatric problem and essentially berated them for having a dietary requirement. She really needs to learn to take negative criticism fast before she lands herself in seriously hot water
wow .. not a good look

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
Can these folk who’ve paid so much contact their banks for a refund somehow? Especially if they aren’t getting a response from Becca? The service they’ve paid for clearly hasn’t been delivered and is verging on a scam!

I’ve just had a look at the refund policy and it’s basically no refunds. I kind of get it with the PDF guides and so on but can’t see why you can’t get a refund on coaching with sufficient notice. I would never hand over a penny to a company with such unyielding policies and I’m not sure it’s legal.

If you’re ever buying anything of value, or really anything full stop, it’s better to pay on a credit card (rather than a debit card). As you can then apply through your bank for one of two options (depending on the value of the item either chargeback or section 75). I’d urge anyone unhappy with the service they were sold by Becca vs the service they received to escalate via their bank if they paid on credit.

Reactions: 3
It says a lot that she’s been doing this for quite a few months now and the only testimonial she has to use is her own!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.