Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another missed challenge from Becca. Today was supposed to be a park run as part of her challenge and it’s just not even been mentioned like it’s totally been forgotten. There’s no accountability. She’s just done a normal run and glossed over it as per.
---

It’s under her full name (including middle name) and the company name is a variation on the Glow theme.
Bit of a difference between a 23 min pace and an almost 33 min pace… makes her look like such a twit making a big fuss out of this goal and new training plan and then just tanking out on it!!

She just needs to accept she isn’t some fitness guru life coach trail blazing queen. She’s your average joe bloggs who says she’s gonna do tit and gives up after two days like most of the rest of the world except she publishes all her failures for the whole world 😂

Reactions: 4
I’ve said before I don’t actually think she likes running at all, it’s just good for burning calories. She never trains properly for anything. She has a half decent natural pace but I suspect doesn’t enjoy it enough to be out in winter doing tempo/threshold work.
Those runna plans are quite prescriptive too and involve strength training, which she hates (and is at least honest about that).
She also keeps hoping on social media trends a couple of months behind everyone else, and there has been a bit of an explosion of micro influencers running accounts doing quite well and I think she wanted a bit of that.

Reactions: 6
I’ve said before I don’t actually think she likes running at all, it’s just good for burning calories. She never trains properly for anything. She has a half decent natural pace but I suspect doesn’t enjoy it enough to be out in winter doing tempo/threshold work.
Those runna plans are quite prescriptive too and involve strength training, which she hates (and is at least honest about that).
She also keeps hoping on social media trends a couple of months behind everyone else, and there has been a bit of an explosion of micro influencers running accounts doing quite well and I think she wanted a bit of that.
I think this about a lot of running instagrammers - and how it must be tit to have their whole quote unquote platform based on something they don’t actually like! I love running atm but only because I’ve taken the pressure off myself and some being that dick who posts a screenshot of every Strava run 😂

Reactions: 4
Bit of a difference between a 23 min pace and an almost 33 min pace… makes her look like such a twit making a big fuss out of this goal and new training plan and then just tanking out on it!!

She just needs to accept she isn’t some fitness guru life coach trail blazing queen. She’s your average joe bloggs who says she’s gonna do tit and gives up after two days like most of the rest of the world except she publishes all her failures for the whole world 😂
Haha that is literally me. But like you say I don’t broadcast it to the world and make people pay to join me, then flake out. I just flake out then tell my husband it’s his fault I didnt stick to it🤣

*no idea how he is to blame but 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ahhhh.

2024 is the year all our wishes have been granted.

Shes dropped off the face of the earth.

A couple of her recent reviews (especially the one where she’s essentially scammed someone with a psychiatric problem out of £1.5k) are really awful, and I wonder if she’s landed herself in some proper hot water…

The whole thing is odd. She was on a manic high when she started the 75 day challenge and there was the run club too and all the fashion change and endless braggy tiktoks about how awesome she is, plans for the future, her running etc. To go private in what should be her busiest time of the year is weird.
Have all of her coaches gone private? If not then why is she as the 'head coach' private and they have public socials? Or has the whole thing just died a sudden death?

Reactions: 5
I wonder if my prediction was right and it’s all too much for Chris and he’s pulled the plug. If not and she’s peaked with her manic episode then I hope she’s getting the correct support now.

Reactions: 1
Confusing then because how can she expect to get any new sign ups when everything's private? I wanna know what's going on!!

I swear they weren't earlier! Something must have happened. The website isn't there anymore, its been deactivated.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
she's extended to December 2023. She's closing it down as of that date I reckon. Wonder if she's got a new job?

All seems super weird given if this was a credible business this would be the peak time to get people on board.

Except anyone with any common sense knows its not a credible business.

Hopefully she’s just realised it’s not a business model that works without proper training and accreditation and is going to lie low until she’s secured those.

Is no one here following her from before? Is she still posting? Also surprised no one from the trust pilot reviews has ever posted on here that we know of.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.