Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like poor Kirsty has probably funded that bloody bag. Becca's behaviour is disgraceful.

Reactions: 2
She is a disgusting scam artist.
I hope people see those trust pilot reviews.
She will be taking advantage of vulnerable people looking to lose weight in the new year.

Reactions: 2
Wtf is her story saying she’s running a 1/4 marathon tomorrow … that is not a thing 😂
So she’s running a touch over 10k? A lot of people run that a few times a week. I used to run that every single day. I never once called it a 1/4 marathon🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Becca needs to stop with these fake messages she is claiming to get from people. The one she posted today is clearly one she sent herself..there is no way anyone is writing to her saying that because of her challenges, they have found their authentic self. It screams bullshit. And I won’t even start on her cringe dance class video she posted in her 00’s red dress and robot dance moves with Chris

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For someone who supposedly knows about sales and marketing that's a dreadful idea. How will new people who are potential customers see her videos
Exactly, plus as someone who works in influencer marketing, I can say confidently, brands hate that and it’ll also see her content deprioritised by the algorithm. Smart move, Becca 😂

I’d love to be able to get the reviews out there so people can see but obviously she’d just delete comments. I honestly think she is scamming people now and it’s incredible harmful

Reactions: 1
Even if she hasn’t she would very quickly delete the comment and block as she does with any negative comments

One of my local PTs who I really rate started a sunrise Glow club at 6am, turns out it's a 30 minute HIIT class followed by guided meditation. Something which she learned. On a course. Imagine learning your craft before selling it...

Fabulous trust pilot reviews. Just done a Google for “glow with becca” since she has dropped the “up” from her “branding” and trust pilot is top result closely followed by mums-bet slating . How she is still going in beyond me

Had no idea about that mumsnet thread. Just read it now. Fascinating how there, here and Trustpilot are all saying the same.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.