Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No I think there has been a nuclear fallout either with the GlowUp business or with her mentally. Or both. She has been a mess for so long.
Yeah I do agree with you. I don't know how a business like hers can survive with that much negative feedback. I'm sure there wasn't even 1 positive review last I looked

Reactions: 2
Hold up. Since when was the money raised from 75 Glow going to Macmillan via her marathon fundraising? Wasn’t it just going to them directly. Obviously the link isn’t actually in her bio so you can’t see 🫠

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Hold up. Since when was the money raised from 75 Glow going to Macmillan via her marathon fundraising? Wasn’t it just going to them directly. Obviously the link isn’t actually in her bio so you can’t see 🫠
Genuinely seems a bit fraudulent that it wasn't declared that it was going towards paying for her to run the marathon on their behalf.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Genuinely seems a bit fraudulent that it wasn't declared that it was going towards paying for her to run the marathon on their behalf.
totally agree, obviously she’s wiped most evidence of 75 glow but the Macmillan donation box on her current site does not tell you it’s to cover her marathon fundraising.

Attachments

I think she's added that in because one of the Trust Pilot reviews states there is no evidence she donated anything to MacMillan.

Reactions: 3
Worst thing is, that becca has fundraised and done the 75 glow challenge so she can soothe her ego to be able to do the London marathon.

Reactions: 3
Anyone who has had a marathon place via a charity knows how hard the fundraising is. Especially if its not the first time you are running and looking for sponsorship.
The fact she has done this really does not sit comfortably and is morally wrong.

Reactions: 6
She did this last year or in 2022 with her glow up walks. You had to pay to do them and the money went to her fundraising for the London Marathon. Unsure why she can't pay to do a marathon that's not the London marathon.

I have absolutely no issue with her fundraising her place. I also have no issue with her using her platform to fundraise her place.

But what is unacceptable, is that she hasn’t disclosed that up to now.

Had I bought a 75 Glow handbook for a donation to Macmillan I’d have thought my £4.99 (think it was about that) was going to the charity. £4.99 straight to them.

But assuming her place is a charity place rather than a ballot place, Macmillan will have paid for her to have her place. That’s why they set the fundraising amount so high, to cover their costs of the place. So really, my £4.99 is being split between covering her place the charity had to bid for, and the actual work of the charity. So my donation is less impactful. I’d want to know that to make an informed decision.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like she is really pushing people to sign up with these discounts… blue Monday discount now refer a friend discount as well. Maybe if everything wasn’t private now some more people would see you and sign up?

If that optional donation is to support her marathon fund, surely that's fraudulent? Yes, it's the same charity but, as somebody pointed out earlier, the money doesn't purely go to McMillan.
It’s shady AF to not mention it’s to meet her marathon goal.

I see that while her site is back she hasn’t been able to fix the broken Instagram API, and also every single coach apart from her is a Senior Coach. Tell me your business is totally made up without telling me.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Does anyone follow either account? Is she posting anything at all?
---
Also time for thread title suggestions;

Glow up with Becca 6: terrible reviews, business down the loo, still banging on about not drinking booze

Reactions: 6
Her Tiktok has been deleted and her Insta is now private. the last i saw she posted after xmas before she went private was her usual 'before and after' of her 'glow-up journey'. nothing new or significance.

She has been posting on IG but less frequently. It’s just the usual snack and glow plates, London marathon training etc.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.