Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations tattlysquid for the new thread title!
My first thread title! I’m honoured. I’m such a trailblazer.
---
Anyway back to business.

Her latest IG post is shocking in terms of engagement. She’s hidden the amount of likes, to hide the fact that she’s not doing so great, but I counted them (lol) and in 24hrs she got 100 likes and 3 comments. One of those comments is her reply, and one of them is a glowup minion.

She has 27.4k followers on IG. That’s an engagement rate of 0.36% 😂

In terms of Tiktok, her last 10 posts have averaged 2700 likes per post. She has 173.8k followers. That means only 1.5% of followers liking posts, and that’s if you exclude if anyone sees them on the FYP.

They also average about 20 comments across the last ten posts. 199 comments in total. 68 of those were her own comments. That’s an engagement rate of….. 0.08%.

There is not a chance in hell this business is sustainable. She’s got followers yes, but do they watch her posts or give a tit about her? Nope.

I like numbers 😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
She's a content creator, yet her 'content' is that awful, cringy barbie tiktok. She's so wooden and unnatural. This is the worst possible career for her to be in!

Also, why does she push her hips forward so much when she walks? She looks like an alien!

Reactions: 9
I'm so embarrassed for her. Imagine asking your friends to take multiple pictures of her behind. Why does she do this I don't get it? Is this the new selfie pose that has passed me by?! I cringe so much for her.

Reactions: 5
My first thread title! I’m honoured. I’m such a trailblazer.
---
Anyway back to business.

Her latest IG post is shocking in terms of engagement. She’s hidden the amount of likes, to hide the fact that she’s not doing so great, but I counted them (lol) and in 24hrs she got 100 likes and 3 comments. One of those comments is her reply, and one of them is a glowup minion.

She has 27.4k followers on IG. That’s an engagement rate of 0.36% 😂

In terms of Tiktok, her last 10 posts have averaged 2700 likes per post. She has 173.8k followers. That means only 1.5% of followers liking posts, and that’s if you exclude if anyone sees them on the FYP.

They also average about 20 comments across the last ten posts. 199 comments in total. 68 of those were her own comments. That’s an engagement rate of….. 0.08%.

There is not a chance in hell this business is sustainable. She’s got followers yes, but do they watch her posts or give a tit about her? Nope.

I like numbers 😂
I enjoyed these facts 😂 I think Becca is such an insecure person that she has chosen this path to gloat and nearly convince herself she’s this happy carefree and accomplished person when really the proof is in the pudding with these stats

Reactions: 2
Ok we realllly need one of those rent a hens to do a tell-all, as someone else said, it's mad if they had to pay to go away to be in all her content she is making money off. Or anyone who actually knows her because I cannot get over how bizarre she is online and what people in her real life must think?

There must be plenty of people who knew her at school/previous jobs etc who have come across her videos, it's only a matter of time before they join us here and give us the goss!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Imagine going away with her, being dictated to about what to wear and do to then not be able to eat in the wonderful Greek restaurants every day because you have to eat her cardboard food!

Reactions: 4
There is no way she hasn’t been on tattle. The transition into autumn TikTok LMAO

• Haha
Looks like Becca has done so much bridal content that even she’s sick of it 😂

Would have loved to have seen Chris’ reaction to seeing how much she’s spent on clothes/ tit shoes when they did their financial review

• Haha
The Greek islands are so easy to eat at as a coeliac too 😭 loads of fresh salads, there’s hardly ever any bread involved, but there’s cheese and seafood 😍

She's hit the post-hen wall. All the excitement of buying the clothes, planning the reels, being on holiday is all over.

Back to miserable life and unhappy self.

No hen holiday or glow-up will outrun bad mental health and deep rooted unhappiness.

Still one year to the actual wedding. What next for Bex?!

Reactions: 8
The older hen seemed to missing from a few things in the tiktok of them on holiday changing outfit. Wonder if she went off to actually have fun…

Plus the food tiktok! How boring! Did they not go out to eat once?! All that amazing greek food 😭😭😭 Probably super tightly controlled so she could calorie count. She makes me quite sad to be honest. I’d feel sorry for her, but she’s a dick.
---
Also one of her comments is that she has stopped weight training. Could have seen that a mile away. She just wants to be super skinny so all she does is calorie count and run so she can burn calories. I bet she saw the scales not changing or going up and canned it.
---
also. snack and glow for ten pounds?! in what WORLD are people eating a whole plate of snacks twice a day that cost a bleeping tenner. becca babe i can hardly afford to feed myself three meals a day on a full working wage. she makes me SO angry

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Imagine being non holiday and not going out once, I think the coeliac is an excuse to be a complete control freak.
---
Imagine being non holiday and not going out once, I think the coeliac is an excuse to be a complete control freak.

Reactions: 4
What in the actual duck is that Barbie Video. I cringed that hard my toes almost curled backwards for them out of SHEER EMBARRASSMENT....Dead am dead😷🆘‼‼

Theres wiser eating grass am telling ye🙈😅

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.