Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s tumbleweed on both accounts. On main in 2024 she has posted about a snack a glow plate x 2, running x 2, and leaving tiktok.

on the squad account her engagement is TERRIBLE. Take this besties post, people who are raving about it in her “verified reviews” should surely be all over this, tagging friends, blowing this up.

I’m aware Grace isn’t without fault but it’s interesting to see someone do the 70 day challenge thing and execute it so much better.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
It’s tumbleweed on both accounts. On main in 2024 she has posted about a snack a glow plate x 2, running x 2, and leaving tiktok.

on the squad account her engagement is TERRIBLE. Take this besties post, people who are raving about it in her “verified reviews” should surely be all over this, tagging friends, blowing this up.

I’m aware Grace isn’t without fault but it’s interesting to see someone do the 70 day challenge thing and execute it so much better.

Doing a new thread whilst I’m getting my steps in on the booooooring treadmill of doom 🫡
---

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.