Glowupwith_becca #5 Beccas Bridal Era - The cuddles are “epic” but the hen do is pathetic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm goinf private and changing website won’t stop people having or sharing opinions here or on trust pilot will it. That’s called moving the problem , not dealing with it. Maybe not taught in life coaching . No one wants to share what’s she’s posted in case she’s doing a Coleen 😂 either way you can’t be a social media business and be private , Simple’s .

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I requested to follow her on TT and IG when she first went private and she's still not accepted so she isn't going to get any new sign ups when she is private and so are the "coaches" and nothing posted on the squad page in fact the link to her IG on one of the squad posts takes you to a Becca based in Florida!!

Reactions: 1
Has she deleted her tiktok? I followed her on there before she went private yet she’s not coming up?

She's said on insta she's leaving Tiktok. Said it's not as friendly as Instagram

She's said on insta she's leaving Tiktok. Said it's not as friendly as Instagram
She can say goodbye to her “business” then! Instagram doesn’t have NEARLY as wide a reach as TikTok. She won’t attract any new clients now.

What a bad business move from Trailblazer Becca.

Reactions: 9
She supposedly has a degree in business and marketing, but in order to expand your business you need customers. Naturally she'll lose customers so she needs to get more. How does she expect to get new customers when there is nothing advertising her business because it's all private (and she won't accept new follower requests) and she has no website.

Reactions: 3
She supposedly has a degree in business and marketing, but in order to expand your business you need customers. Naturally she'll lose customers so she needs to get more. How does she expect to get new customers when there is nothing advertising her business because it's all private (and she won't accept new follower requests) and she has no website.
Maybe she actually has a comfortable income for now and she's not thinking about the bigger picture. I'm sure some of the Trustpilot reviews have mentioned pricing and it's not cheap. I know it's not sustainable forever but maybe she's not too concerned about revenue because she's got enough for at least the foreseeable?

Maybe she actually has a comfortable income for now and she's not thinking about the bigger picture. I'm sure some of the Trustpilot reviews have mentioned pricing and it's not cheap. I know it's not sustainable forever but maybe she's not too concerned about revenue because she's got enough for at least the foreseeable?
That's a really good point that I didn't think of. Perhaps if she does lose numbers then she can do more marketing again.

Reactions: 2
No I think there has been a nuclear fallout either with the GlowUp business or with her mentally. Or both. She has been a mess for so long.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.