Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How do you know her husband is just as bad??
We're pretty sure she only uses insta when he isn't around so I would imagine she doesn't behave like this in front of him. Yeah she might be the mother from hell of the gram, but do you have hard evidence of that?? No.

I'm not saying those actions aren't damaging of course, but we don't see how she really is with her kids.

Calling social services about her isn't right when the only evidence is a few 15 second clips or photos on Instagram.
Social services do duck all when a child is being beaten, I very much doubt they'll even entertain this family. On paper they don't warrant a visit. Its obvious she reads here, hopefully it will scare her into behaving a bit better but I'm doubtful. We all have bad days with our children, the difference is we don't disrespect them online for thousands to see.

Reactions: 9
The husband who prioritises a car, her love of hinch, the garden, her bnm trips etc. over their children having a warm, clean, bedroom to sleep in? The husband who allows her to follow him to work leaving their 3 young children at home alone until the small hours night after night? The husband who is allows her behaviour? Yeah, he's just as bad.
There's plenty of evidence on her threads about her behaviour, it's all well documented. One off as joke might be excusable but this is a pattern of behaviour by a truly vile woman who is first to jump on the death or suffering of others for her own ego.
Feel free to go set up a rave thread but it'll be a very lonely place.
😴 I'm not raving about her, I just don't think it's right to call social services based on Instagram stories.

Reactions: 1
This is unbelievable, what a vile vile woman. Shops in primark for her kids, but for another instahun (who she probably has never met) buys bleeping £75 shoes.

Her priorities are so messed up.

I've never known anyone be so blatantly open and obvious about their name calling, swearing about their children, husband and in laws. She literally thinks she's untouchable.

I hope she is shitting it today about what's been reported to SS about her.

Knock knock afsana, time is UP

Attachments

Reactions: 9
That photo of her giving Isa the V was absolutely for Tattle. She knew exactly what she was doing posting that.

Contacting Social Services or trying to find out where the kids go to school is not on in my opinion - no, I'm not Jessie before someone "jokes" 🙄 We see literally snippets of video or photos of what she chooses to show, not a detailed account of what happens in her home. Actions like this just contribute to this forum's bad name. You simply can't make such enormous assumptions from second long clips or stills of someone's life.

I don't agree with her swearing at her child but it couldn’t be more obvious that that was for Tattle's benefit. Since her parenting has been commented on on here she's clearly been trying to rile Tattle, but contacting social services is too far. It's not just about her, the consequences could be very damaging for her children.
Agreed with 100%, I’d also say it’s just wasting time that might be needed to investigate serious abuse that is happening.

I suspect she leaves them alone at night and always have thought that, but there is no evidence or proof of that whatsoever and surely if there were people closer to her would have done something about it?

😴 I'm not raving about her, I just don't think it's right to call social services based on Instagram stories.
This rave comment on Tattle is as boring as the Huns saying we’re all jealous of their idols.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
And her actions aren't damaging for her children? 😑
You seen thr snippets she chooses to share, imagine what goes on that she doesn't share.
Her husband is clearly just as bad and enables her behaviour.
If you're looking for a rave thread for this witch, you're in the wrong place hun.
That is exactly how I felt - if she is prepared to show that behaviour publicly - it makes you question what goes on behind closed doors

I chose to do what I did. I haven’t ‘rang’ social services or made anything to be dealt with as an emergency.
if you actually look into things properly you will know that there are online forms that you can fill out so you can bring your concerns to authorities attention.
On the form you get a chance to explain your concerns - of which I did - a few
I’m not going to apologise for doing it and I am for one happy to give my full name and details to them as I really don’t give a tit - she is disgusting and if whoever deals with that ‘form’ delete it or decides on no further action- hopefully Asfana will actually think in the future about her behaviour to her kids. She can be as disgusting as she wants but to kids it shouldn’t be allowed.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Well I would imagine she’s been catching up on her thread this morning as she’s being very quiet today.

Reactions: 6
That is exactly how I felt - if she is prepared to show that behaviour publicly - it makes you question what goes on behind closed doors

I chose to do what I did. I haven’t ‘rang’ social services or made anything to be dealt with as an emergency.
if you actually look into things properly you will know that there are online forms that you can fill out so you can bring your concerns to authorities attention.
On the form you get a chance to explain your concerns - of which I did - a few
I’m not going to apologise for doing it and I am for one happy to give my full name and details to them as I really don’t give a tit - she is disgusting and if whoever deals with that ‘form’ delete it or decides on no further action- hopefully Asfana will actually think in the future about her behaviour to her kids. She can be as disgusting as she wants but to kids it shouldn’t be allowed.
Well done @Sambuj

To those saying "calling social services is a waste of their resource". Are you serious? How is potential child neglect not serious enough for you?

I'm guessing you didn't see in the news recently about the mother who left her four young children home alone and they died in a housefire.

There is clearly concern from a lot of us based on what we have seen. Whether or not she's "playing it up for instagram" is irrelevant. If there is any reason for concern from anyone when it comes to the safety of vulnerable CHILDREN, it is absolutely worth raising it with SS. They can decide if they want to investigate.

This is not personal, this is about the safety and welfare of those children.

Also, we have evidence she drives while filming herself constantly looking at her phone with her eyes completely off the road. She is risking the lives of pedestrians, other road users and her own life.

How you think the authorities shouldn't be called on a person who does these things says a lot about you.

Reactions: 11
Personally, I don’t care if people think it is a waste of SS time. If there is the slightest chance those parents are leaving children alone at night, then it needs looking into. It’s not just a safety issue but a legal one as well. God forbid anything happened to them whilst the parents are eye bleeping themselves into a camera at a restaurant and nothing was done because of the assumption it’s “wasting time”.
If SS don’t pursue it, no harm done is there?!

Reactions: 15
Cleaning makes her upset? We know you soapy cow - how she has the neck to call herself glam and clean is beyond me.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She’s as bad as Mario for saying so many words yet making no sense at all. She just rambles the same tit every day. Hello everyburdy, happy whatever, how are you all, hope you’re all good, Nothing much happening, just chilling today, busy busy day, work stuff, errands, urm and yeah. That’s it basically.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She’s as bad as Mario for saying so many words yet making no sense at all. She just rambles the same tit every day. Hello everyburdy, happy whatever, how are you all, hope you’re all good, Nothing much happening, just chilling today, busy busy day, work stuff, errands, urm and yeah. That’s it basically.
Hubby must have changed his working hours, she's on less and less these days. Got to get those talkies in before he goes t'work

Cleaning makes her upset? We know you soapy cow - how she has the neck to call herself glam and clean is beyond me.
She needs reporting to trades description Act. Glam and fairy, duck off you dosey mare.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oi hen keep in yer ain lane its mazdas rules mazdas page sit doon and get some class ma luvlee so aye

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wow the suggestions for what she can post went down well then…

Shopping hauls - I haven’t been anywhere to buy anything
Cooking - I’m being lazy and not really cooking
Cleaning - I can’t, it makes me upset
🤣😂🤣

What a bleeping waste of space she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My point is that the concerns have been raised from tiny snippets of their life on a social media platform that have then been dissected in a chat forum.
No one knows the truth of what they do apart from them.

How do we know she actually goes to work every night? How do we know she even works?! We only know what she tells us. We know she pre-records, we also know posts can be scheduled.

I really believe she is trying to portray the image of a boss lady, bossing motherhood and running several restaurants where as in reality she barely has any input (if any!) in the restaurants, she's home with the kids every night and just turns up on a Tuesday to enjoy the tributes and share it online. I mean, she signs off in the afternoons then you barely hear from her till the next day - apart from the odd 'bedtime post' which could be scheduled.

I think we need to think outside the box here, social media is an easy way to live a life you don't. She barely posts anything and when she does it's vague "work stuff" or "running errands".

Just because you see it on SM doesn't mean it's true, therefore you can't jump to a neglect conclusion just because you've see a few insta stories.

• Haha
My point is that the concerns have been raised from tiny snippets of their life on a social media platform that have then been dissected in a chat forum.

How do we know she actually goes to work every night? How do we know she even works?! We only know what she tells us. We know she pre-records, we also know posts can be scheduled.

I really believe she is trying to portray the image of a boss lady, bossing motherhood and running several restaurants where as in reality she barely has any input (if any!) in the restaurants, she's home with the kids every night and just turns up on a Tuesday to enjoy the tributes and share it online. I mean, she signs off in the afternoons then you barely hear from her till the next day - apart from the odd 'bedtime post' which could be scheduled.

I think we need to think outside the box here, social media is an easy way to live a life you don't. She barely posts anything and when she does it's vague "work stuff" or "running errands".

Just because you see it on SM doesn't mean it's true, therefore you can't jump to a neglect conclusion just because you've see a few insta stories.
So, if the tiny snippets of her life are enough to raise concerns, then they should be investigated, non?

No we don’t know that she goes to work every night, but if she does even one night a week, and she is leaving the kids alone, then that should be investigated, non? Besides, we have seen her. She films herself!

Whatever lifestyle she is trying to portray on her SM, calling her children “morons”, her constant flicking the middle finger, the V at her children, her violent posts directed at her husband etc etc… she needs to know it is unacceptable and it raises concerns from others. Also that she’s not funny or clever.

Reactions: 10

But we know she’s at the restaurant, she records herself there on tribute nights. Her husband is often seen on her recordings. She’s also been seen there on other peoples recordings. Add in the logistics of her mother being an hours drive away, so a 2 hour round trip to pick her up to babysit and then take her home after ‘work’ and it makes no sense. Plus her obvious lies when she claims her Mum babysits and stays there, when they have no spare beds for her to sleep in.
you say we see snippets but we actually see an awful lot!

Reactions: 11
It just doesn't sit right with me to contact authorities about someone you've never even clapped eyes on in real life, with no idea of what their lives are actually like, just because you've been on Instagram and Tattle.

Anyway, here she is with her mundane, pointless chat just to be present each day. I hope her followers are glad they engaged with her and made suggestions for her! Lots of content to come then, oh hang on...

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.