Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow, a tissue mask!! It’s just a box of rubbish from her home bargains shops isn’t it?
She’s really amping up the ‘lovely, kind Jessie’ narrative now isn’t she? New fugly shoes for one Hun, box of cleaning stuff for another Hun. She wants to concentrate less of people she’s never even met and more on her own kids!
We will never see that last bedroom because she read on here how disgusted we were with how she did her eldest sons room for a teenage boy. She’ll have done the 2 boys room in the exact same Hinch grey crushed velvet tat style so won’t want to show it.

Attachments

Reactions: 14
Wow, a tissue mask!! It’s just a box of rubbish from her home bargains shops isn’t it?
She’s really amping up the ‘lovely, kind Jessie’ narrative now isn’t she? New fugly shoes for one Hun, box of cleaning stuff for another Hun. She wants to concentrate less of people she’s never even met and more on her own kids!
We will never see that last bedroom because she read on here how disgusted we were with how she did her eldest sons room for a teenage boy. She’ll have done the 2 boys room in the exact same Hinch grey crushed velvet tat style so won’t want to show it.
Not forgetting the ‘party shed’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Not forgetting the ‘party shed’ 🤣
And that’s never been mentioned since the day she got the delivery driver the sack! Why does everything they do take so long? Well, apart from the concrete slab patio and pergola, they were the first jobs they did. Live in a shithole with dead person furniture and belongings but did work on their garden first. Even that didn’t get finished as she was saying they were gonna put white stones down each fence border and they only got them down 1/4 of the way! Remember she bought hundreds of solar lanterns to sit on the stones all the way down each side? She wastes so much money on shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And that’s never been mentioned since the day she got the delivery driver the sack! Why does everything they do take so long? Well, apart from the concrete slab patio and pergola, they were the first jobs they did. Live in a shithole with dead person furniture and belongings but did work on their garden first. Even that didn’t get finished as she was saying they were gonna put white stones down each fence border and they only got them down 1/4 of the way! Remember she bought hundreds of solar lanterns to sit on the stones all the way down each side? She wastes so much money on shite.
I bet that garden looks like a tit tip now. All those white stones, weedy and turning green. Concrete slab will crumble in patches when some frost gets in. Fake flowers mildewy 🤣 won’t be long and it will be garden weather again and we will be in for a treat!!!

• Haha
I bet that garden looks like a tit tip now. All those white stones, weedy and turning green. Concrete slab will crumble in patches when some frost gets in. Fake flowers mildewy 🤣 won’t be long and it will be garden weather again and we will be in for a treat!!!
I was thinking about her fake flowers in the garden the other day - I can't wait to see how they've faired in all the wind, rain and frost! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Haven't been acquainted with Glam fairy cleans ( no she bleeping doesn't) long. She was mentioned in the Hinch thread and boy were they right about her. Talk about cringe. Don't believe all these Huns even like Hinch or each other. They just want Hinches success, money and followers. I'd be mortified if grown women carried on like these lot do about me...what a life pretending to love cleaning but not cleaning, arse licking and spending small fortunes in B&m/ Homebargins the real winners of these daft gets and their hauls aka shopping! Which is pointless 95% of the time. They're totally bypassing their own kids, partners and lives mimicking Sophie Hinchliffe who wouldn't give them the skin off her shite. This lasso should never use the word glam with hair you could get an egg on and a house that time forgot as did the duster!

Reactions: 18
why does she always sound so AGGRESSIVE on her stories! and why is she watching daytime TV when she's such an uber-busy boss lady 🤔

Reactions: 9
Just watched that clean with Lucy stories and she’s basically a carbon copy of Grim. What a mess.
Thank you for taking one for the team and watching her stories. I want to know but just don't think I could handle it right now.

Real bossbabes/instagram influencers like Molly-Mae are being called out on the language and messages they are giving on social media and facing the consequences and Afsana thinks she can get away with the stuff she pulls on her kids.

why does she always sound so AGGRESSIVE on her stories! and why is she watching daytime TV when she's such an uber-busy boss lady 🤔
She works the night shift

Reactions: 8
How dare you! She’d just got out of a meeting you know!! So had to rewind the telly, cos she’d been very very busy being a boss lady in a meeting!

I think the New Year is a good time to remind everyone, and new comers to the threads, on what a massive bleep Grim Fanny is…

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she not just giving away stuff scrub daddy have sent her? Also - those cheap cloths she lovessss are crap, anyone who actually cleans their home knows you need decent cloths.

Lets see what I wanna buy, let’s see what I wanna buy?
is this another new voice?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just had a random thought. Seeing as she’s Croydon’s answer to Sir Alan Sugar, do we think she has business cards?

Please let her have business cards 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Now I had to google what was going on with molly mae as I’ve seen references to her on the Hinch thread today, and what she’s said is tone deaf and ridiculous. But for Grim to have the audacity to share tiktoks about her is mind blowing. Does she think she’s better than Molly? Cos she’s bleeping way worse. People in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones Afsana. I only hope you’re called out for your bullshit one day. Although that probably won’t happen because you’re an absolute nobody. But WE MOVE

Reactions: 17
Isn’t the lady who won the “shitvent” the lady who tagged Jessie on her stories about the whole “detechtive” investigation? Saying “I wonder who it is and if Jessie knows them”? It just proves that the box of expired crap was totally fixed. £295 my bum. The face mask? A grubby tube of suncream? She really thinks she’s started something here 🤣 Wants to do another one.

Someone please keep a list of the stuff in the shitvent box. We can find the prices and add them up.

And no Jessie, we don’t care about your birthday. The amount of times you’ve mentioned it… it’s getting boring now. You’re such a beg.

Why is she spending so much on other huns (trainers, Glamvent, cleaning bundle, birthday mug) when in reality she has probably never met these people and lives like shes does? Get that old peoples home sorted - even fresh carpets and white walls would make a massive difference.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.