Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It just doesn't sit right with me to contact authorities about someone you've never even clapped eyes on in real life, with no idea of what their lives are actually like, just because you've been on Instagram and Tattle.

Anyway, here she is with her mundane, pointless chat just to be present each day. I hope her followers are glad they engaged with her and made suggestions for her! Lots of content to come then, oh hang on...
Okay the point we are trying to make is that even if you see one tiny little minuscule thing that makes you fear in your gut and raises a concern - REPORT IT!!!
This is the reason people get away with abusing children - people see things and brush it off as 'one offs' or 'they don't want to get involved' or 'they don't know enough'.
Even with the little boy who was killed recently by his step mother, a hairdresser saw the state he was in and how she treated him a few days before he was killed but didn't do anything. Brushed it off, didn't want to get involved because they don't know enough.

Fair enough, it's an extreme example that I have given, but it's the principle.
Fair enough, hands up, we don't know anything about what happens behind closed doors, but Afsana has done enough on her social media to showcase evidence of a consistent lack of care for her children. Enough for people to raise their eyebrows and be concerned about the situation.

If you are going to use social media, use it carefully and be conscious of what you are posting and how it can be interpreted because we as the consumer will certainly consume and interpret and do with the information what we want. Part and parcel of being a social media user.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It just doesn't sit right with me to contact authorities about someone you've never even clapped eyes on in real life, with no idea of what their lives are actually like, just because you've been on Instagram and Tattle.
it may not ‘sit right’ with you but for me her behaviour doesn’t ‘sit right’ with me.
I really don’t care if I have never ‘clapped eyes’ on her.
If she chooses to behave in the manner she has behaved, in the public domain then expect some consequences.
I believe it’s probably ‘all for the gram’ however it’s wrong. I am pretty sure nothing will happen however I hope it makes her think.
She behaves appallingly at the best of times and I believe she’s just going to far. Will she do it to him awake next time? Just for some likes? Where does it stop?
I took my avatar down as looking at her made me feel physically sick.
So we will have to agree to disagree. You’ve made your point and I have made mine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
We all knew Lucy wasn’t getting the grim advent tit just admit grim fanny you haven’t posted it lies lies lies just keep rolling from your mouth

Reactions: 5
We all knew Lucy wasn’t getting the grim advent tit just admit grim fanny you haven’t posted it lies lies lies just keep rolling from your mouth
Grim will be doing a story shortly frothing that Royal Mail have lost her £295 value glamvent giveaway. I’ll give her her dues mind, she’s laid the groundwork immaculately, posting something so she had a record to show the Gram but probably not the glamvent box😂 or she’s posted it back to herself and it’s all back in her plastic boxes!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
It was fishy from the off wasn't it, @Runforestrun you called it didn't you?!
As soon as she posted that Lucy wasn’t the original winner but that person wasn’t following her I was sus. Well, actually as soon as a fellow Hun that’s she’s pals with won I was sus but that just made it worse.
Then the screenshot of the posting details and fake worry that it was lost the other day was another red flag. They always say liars give too much info when they lie, same with her on insta. Why post a screenshot of the RM receipt to insta? There was no need at all, except to pad out her lies.

Reactions: 5
Safeguarding is part of my job and we’re always told to report things, however small, because they might be the missing piece of a much bigger puzzle. Sadly I’ve often found this to be the case 🙁

Reactions: 12
As soon as she posted that Lucy wasn’t the original winner but that person wasn’t following her I was sus. Well, actually as soon as a fellow Hun that’s she’s pals with won I was sus but that just made it worse.
Then the screenshot of the posting details and fake worry that it was lost the other day was another red flag. They always say liars give too much info when they lie, same with her on insta. Why post a screenshot of the RM receipt to insta? There was no need at all, except to pad out her lies.
100%!
The lady doth protest too much!

Reactions: 1
Safeguarding is part of my job and we’re always told to report things, however small, because they might be the missing piece of a much bigger puzzle. Sadly I’ve often found this to be the case 🙁
Exactly. At the end of the day she has shown herself to be negligent. Her sons dirty fingernails and claw like toenails for a start. Many of us have suspicions they are left alone at night. Some may have already raised their concerns. That is up to them, if they feel strongly enough to do that then good for them. If it does get looked into and nothing is found then that’s great, but, if there are issues and these are found then that’s even better. Grim Fanny has shown herself to be this witch, we haven’t imagined it. It’s on her own head if people question what she does or doesn’t do.

Reactions: 11
I hold my hands up 👐 perhaps I should be more black and white about things like this. I just don't like to think of someone being wrongly accused of something so awful, no one does of course...

I wasn't standing up for her per se, what with her being a mega witch and all, more the calling someone out for something big like that without the facts - it just happened to be ol' Grim.
Although what people have said about it makes sense, a tad harshly at times to be fair, but rough with the smooth and all that...lesson learned.

Reactions: 10
I hold my hands up 👐 perhaps I should be more black and white about things like this. I just don't like to think of someone being wrongly accused of something so awful, no one does of course...

I wasn't standing up for her per se, what with her being a mega witch and all, more the calling someone out for something big like that without the facts - it just happened to be ol' Grim.
Although what people have said about it makes sense, a tad harshly at times to be fair, but rough with the smooth and all that...lesson learned.
I think that cases that have obviously had tragic outcomes and made the news have highlighted the fact that people knew what was happening and either didn’t report it, or did and were ignored.
Shes a twit at the end of the day. Would I have reported her? No, I wouldn’t, but I certainly don’t condone anyone who has. If nothing else it may make Grim think about how she portrays herself on the gram.

Reactions: 9
I think that cases that have obviously had tragic outcomes and made the news have highlighted the fact that people knew what was happening and either didn’t report it, or did and were ignored.
Shes a twit at the end of the day. Would I have reported her? No, I wouldn’t, but I certainly don’t condone anyone who has. If nothing else it may make Grim think about how she portrays herself on the gram.
Yes, good points. Hopefully the conversation gives her something to think about, perhaps it'll make her give Isa the same level of privacy she gives the older 2.

Reactions: 9
Even if it is for the gram, doing the stuff she does for attention is pretty unhinged isn’t it. It’s not normal in the slightest.
Shes a fantasist.

Strap yourselves in guys….the parcel has arrived!
I’m amazed! I take it all back. Now to see the contents I hope!!
Such exquisite packaging…a Poundland carrier bag 😂😂😂
duck me the rest of the contents better step up their game cos so far it’s shite! That blush was in home bargains for £1.48 and the Superdrug suncream won’t have been much. Think those beauty blenders are a home bargains special too. Grim must have left the Mac etc for later in the month then 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m amazed! I take it all back. Now to see the contents I hope!!
Such exquisite packaging…a Poundland carrier bag 😂😂😂
duck me the rest of the contents better step up their game cos so far it’s shite! That blush was in home bargains for £1.48 and the Superdrug suncream won’t have been much. Think those beauty blenders are a home bargains special too. Grim must have left the Mac etc for later in the month then 😂😂😂
So far, so tit.

Poor girl’s gonna need a dettol bath after handling that grubby lot.

• Haha
It's so obvious that she set it up for someone she wants to win! If it had just gone to a randomer they wouldn't have done stories of them opening everything that she could re-post. Cringe!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.