Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yesterday when she was saying she’d forgotten what she needed to do, please tell me I wasn’t the only one screaming “clean your house” at their phone 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Has she really got that much audacity to judge what other people’s houses are like when she lives in such a horrible stare 😡😡

Reactions: 17
Has she really got that much audacity to judge what other people’s houses are like when she lives in such a horrible stare 😡😡
She’s a bleeping liar. I’m sure it’s ‘betrayal boy and girl’ (brother in law and wife) who supposedly live in the flat. She reckons she still owns it and they live there. The first time she went back she went mad cos she said it was filthy etc, did fake tears and everything!!
I don’t know if they do still own it or if she’s full of tit as usual, but I know what they paid for the house they’re in now so it would have needed to be a sizeable deposit. They do not look like they have that much money spare. Especially when they scraped about doing those bedrooms themselves.

Reactions: 8
She didn’t exactly keep the flat clean and tidy when she was there either. The carpet was always full of stains and everything looked grubby.

• Sick
  • Haha
Why the fake rage? She needs help. Boss man must have nipped out the car for a hot sec 😂

I would suggest she speaks to her husband about it if she's that bothered but I reckon she's made the whole thing up as clearly nobody else is in thr car with her.
FYI if they are paying rent and you do own the flat (which I doubt), then it is their home.

Reactions: 8
If my family come to my house with hungry bellies they help themselves or get fed. What’s the issue!

Reactions: 12
Isn’t the lady who won the “shitvent” the lady who tagged Jessie on her stories about the whole “detechtive” investigation? Saying “I wonder who it is and if Jessie knows them”? It just proves that the box of expired crap was totally fixed. £295 my bum. The face mask? A grubby tube of suncream? She really thinks she’s started something here 🤣 Wants to do another one.

Someone please keep a list of the stuff in the shitvent box. We can find the prices and add them up.

And no Jessie, we don’t care about your birthday. The amount of times you’ve mentioned it… it’s getting boring now. You’re such a beg.
I’m dying at ‘shitvent’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
And if they’re taking food and snacks and whatnot then surely they are just visiting, not carrying out ‘landlord duties’?? She is so far up her own ring it’s unbelievable. She will say anything to try and make herself sound successful and a #bosslady

Todays shitvent Item was a tiny bottle of pixi glow tonic.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haha never had a landlord bring me snacks and gifts.
Tenancy agreement or it hasn’t happened 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is one nasty witch. Her attitude is bleeping vile. Absolutely no need for that this morning. I hope someone passes that on to the people that live there, think it's the husband's family isn't it? Disgusting behaviour.

Screenshot_2022-01-08-13-14-24-42_1c337646f29875672b5a61192b9010f9.jpg
IMG_20220108_132320.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
I’m sure someone on here said before that she didn’t own the flat (council/housing association). If that’s the case are they subletting it? 🤔

• Wow
That is one nasty witch. Her attitude is bleeping vile. Absolutely no need for that this morning. I hope someone passes that on to the people that live there, think it's the husband's family isn't it? Disgusting behaviour.

View attachment 974257View attachment 974265
Fake rage. Didn't happen. Not a boss lady, not a landlord. This whole thing didn't happen. Fake rage for the gram because she think it makes her look good, when in actual fact it makes her look deranged and nasty. I have some extended family that I don't like, I don't like them in private. I don't fake rant on Instagram and then post it to strangers!

Reactions: 17
There she goes back to what she does best touch every single thing she sees with no intention of buying! Hope that security guard is following her round

My family all had covid over Christmas. It was ruined. Today is their first day out of isolation. They are public service emergency workers.
STOP TOUCHING STUFF YOU AINT BUYING YOU SILLY WOMAN! (Putting it politely). Seriously has she got nothing better to do?

Reactions: 12
“Do I order the Louis Vuitton one I saw” best get yourself down the market ASAP hunnayyy they things usually sell first thing in the morning😅

“Do I order the Louis Vuitton one I saw” best get yourself down the market ASAP hunnayyy they things usually sell first thing in the morning😅
Ps. Super dry and Louis Vuitton aren’t a vibe 😅

Boss man must not get his staff discount at Krispy Creme anymore 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Why does she say she is going to spend some of bossman's money when she repeatedly says it's their money like it's their restaurants as they are married. Also those car rant stories, she kept checking out the window either to see if anyone was watching or more likely to see if bossman was on his way 😂 Jessie if they live in the property it's their home whether you own it or not, which I'm highly doubting you do own that flat you moved out of

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.