Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So you hate snow. Was that why you went to Switzerland then or was it because it was a
cheap holiday at Makdads chalet?
She's forgetting her own lies. How incredibly sad. I wish she hadn't had children either. I've never seen a mum so anti her own kids.

Reactions: 11
Driving while recording again!! Anyone who films themselves while driving needs to take a long, hard look at themselves. It's like she's trying to prove she can do it, I don't understand why - no one is impressed by such irresponsible behaviour.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Driving while recording again!! Anyone who films themselves while driving needs to take a long, hard look at themselves. It's like she's trying to prove she can do it, I don't understand why - no one is impressed by such irresponsible behaviour.
She’s not even looking at the road, bleeping hell so irresponsible

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Nothing she has to say is important enough for driving while recorded the absolute head.
I hope they’ve given Mr Isa a bag of sugar at nursery and he fucks her and her house up when he gets home.
also, did anyone else screen shot her car rant today to compare it the rest of the week?? #prerecords 😂

Show us the M&S shacket if you love it so much, with the tags off and you wearing it! Liar.

No gushing post from her glamvent giveaway recipient yet? Surely if you’d received a box of fabulous new make up and skincare worth £295 you’d be all over the gram about it?! 😂

Attachments

• Haha
“I love mine” - “so much that nobody has ever seen me wear it”.

Ok Afsana 🤥 get off to work and make some ££, I always tip the delivery driver generously.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seemed like she’s hiding her clothes to do the nursery run.
did she go in her pyjamas?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Considering all these clothes she buys - M&S, Primark, ITS, we never see them. They definitely get sent back. What a waste of time! All for the Gram 😂

Reactions: 13
She’s wearing that dark green turtle neck jumper that she always wears tonight. She’s got a far collection of drab coloured turtle necks 😂
What does her necklace say? I’ve noticed it’s been on display a lot recently.

Reactions: 9
Has that coat she was wearing this morning have holes in it? It looks like stuffing hanging out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Holy duck, if you haven’t seen her stories tonight I beg you to go and watch. Elton John night, he’s bleeping terrible! Jesus take the wheel 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Holy duck, if you haven’t seen her stories tonight I beg you to go and watch. Elton John night, he’s bleeping terrible! Jesus take the wheel 😱
I just didn’t have any words 😂 waiting for the eye bleeping videos coming up soon

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Grim Fanny being filmed, filming the entertainment. This is on the restaurant fb page. Now if there’s already someone there filming, why the duck does she need to be there filming too?? Anything to get away from her kids for yet another night, while they’re left on their own eh?
that Elton is quite possibly the worst one they’ve had on in all the tribute nights, he’s shocking 🙈

MAKDAD IS THERE!!
That’s who else is filming. She’s an ignorant witch cos she walked right past him twice while he was recording!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
duck me, more like Elton Wrong. He's awful.
Shocking isn’t he? Now we thought Freddie Mercury and Michael Jackson were bad but duck me Eltons stolen the crown from them both tonight. Where are they finding these terrible acts?? And people who will pay £25 a head to sit and try to eat their dinner while their ears bleed? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The customers actually all look really fed up! Wouldn't blame them to be honest, he was diabolical.

Reactions: 8
Shouldn’t she (and the waiters) be wearing masks when they are walking around the restaurant?

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.