Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She had to get the range rover sign in too as what a weird bleeping way to take a photo of your foot 🤣
I have never in my life walked around looking at people's ankles to see their socks, she's so full of her own bleeping self importance.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So desperate to make sure they've been seen - she's behaving like a spoilt 15 year old!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She has to go to all the restaurants today for deliveries 😂
I’m sure Makdads got it under control Grim so you could spend these two weeks cleaning up and sorting out your house for your husband coming home.

Reactions: 11
She has got to be one of the most entertaining on the gram, just because she is so tragic....

• Heart
oh my god she’s actually a twit isn’t she. No one’s looking at your socks, when you are stood up you can barely see them as your joggers roll over them.
She’s not done any work today, she’s spent the day entertaining herself in shops because she doesn’t have a life. SAD!

I don't know what's more filthy...her attitude..the house...her style or them sunglasses. Who the hell does she think she is eating like that. Shes such a mess for continuing to eat like that on her stories. She makes me feel so sick. I've never seen her so happy..and its because her husband is in America seeing his parents. I hope his mom who seems to be active on fb sees all this and has been alerted to here. Let's just hope in 2 weeks she can convince her son that he deserves so much better than the woman he calls his wife.

Reactions: 8
She had to get the range rover sign in too as what a weird bleeping way to take a photo of your foot 🤣
Omg I’m dying of cringe on her behalf! 😩 she thinks people really cared about that slither of pink sock? All so she can show off her tit snide trainers.

Imagine pretending you’re kicking about in £400 trainers, but your kids still share a bed and you sit on a care home sofa with dead old lady juice on it.

The greasy bleep is mental!

You know what would be good insta content Grim, instead of walking aimlessly around the same shops?

Cleaning that rancid bleeping house you live in would be great content. I mean really scrub it!

Cause duck knows it needs it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
That cleanwithlucy and the way her voice goes up at the end of every sentence she says. So jarring.
Keeps saying how much she's loving the shitvent calender but is slinging it all back in that box for it never to see the light of day again 🤣
Bet it all ends up in her local charity shop at the end of the month

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Snide or not, showing off your trainers whilst wearing an ultra tit outfit does absolutely nothing for you Grim other than make you look even more ridiculous. Whilst your kids are sharing a bed and sitting at a dead old ladies table. Shameful.

Reactions: 15
That cleanwithlucy and the way her voice goes up at the end of every sentence she says. So jarring.
Keeps saying how much she's loving the shitvent calender but is slinging it all back in that box for it never to see the light of day again 🤣
Bet it all ends up in her local charity shop at the end of the month
A face oil from Boots today 🙈 now I’m sure if she hadn’t bugged it up so much we wouldn’t be saying anything about it, but the way she went on about how much stuff she had to go in it, and claiming it was worth £300 she’s only herself to blame when we’re slaying it.
Was just going to say Lucy seems to be keeping everything she’s opened in the box! Easier to bin it all in one go at the end of Jan that way I suppose 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I tested positive for Covid this week, and to see her walking around endless shops touching endless tat that she won't buy is just infuriating. There's absolutely no reason for it whatsoever.

Reactions: 9
I see a pattern here. If you look at the lady who won the glamvent and the girl she bought the converse for they both talk the same. Or is it just me? They both have the same tones when they are talking.

Reactions: 7
Her birthday is coming up right? I think she’s been sending gifts because she expecting gifts back for her bday maybe she’s hoping they all chip in and get her one ‘big’ present. I bet she’s already told them in their group chats what she wants or shown them her wish list. Because when grim sent that lady those shoes didn’t she say she’s wanted them for ages.
All of them should chip in for a wash ur hair and clean your house care basket 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.