Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, in her older posts there was a large cream leather sofa and grey crushed velvet chairs. What I don’t understand is, why didn’t she take her stuff to the new house and put the old lady’s furniture in the flat she’s renting out. Why do the boys not seem to have their own bedroom furniture? Something doesn’t add up for me 🤔
Exactly. It’s almost as if they bought this house and started with nothing 🤔
You wouldn’t leave your own beds in a flat to rent out and then go and sleep in someone else’s beds in your new house. It doesn’t make any sense.
there is no sold info for the flat so I do t think they owned it. I think it was bought when built and been rented out ever since.
Plus as someone else pointed out, these sort of messages about her house when they first got it.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
Her old flat is listed as being social housing so how can she be doing 'landlady' duties - unless she's subletting it!

• Wow
Her old flat is listed as being social housing so how can she be doing 'landlady' duties - unless she's subletting it!
I didn’t find that? Are you sure? A few on the same street have been bought and sold on, maybe that’s why there’s no info for it?

Saw it, stupid woman! I did also see that she had a sebo vacuum that I think she was gifted? Shame she doesn’t use it anymore eh? Although I forgot, cleaning upsets her 😂
She wasn’t gifted it. She won an Instagram competition that Sebo ran on their account but she always refers to how Sebo sent it her like they gifted it to her because she’s such an influencer 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I didn’t find that? Are you sure? A few on the same street have been bought and sold on, maybe that’s why there’s no info for it?
The info is dated 2007 but definitely says it's a social housing flat. Not sure how to post it without showing the address but if you look on uksocialhousing.com website it lists it..

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Dinner with her “friends” ……. “So much fun”…… none of it filmed and posted? 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh my word. How can someone have a full on rant about a Tennant when infact you don't own the flat it belongs to the council. It does indeed state that its council social housing. She is the most dangerous woman I've ever seen on Instagram. The give away was why would you stay in a flat that is 2 beds when you have 3 children. Surely you would have sold up and bought a family home way before then. Which leads to me believe that the business saga with her name being at director is maybe for the mortgage application. Let's face it she isn't the owner nor does she do anything there apart from be the cameraman. If she has gone to the flat and her in laws do live there then its highly unlikely the council re homed family members there. Which then leads up to believe shes subletting. She brings it all on herself when she's tripping up all day long.

Reactions: 20
Goo murning evryyyybirdy.....another busy day doing boss lady stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I bet her inlaws own their own house and it's lovely and she's just jealous so is making up crap about them. She seems that kind of person

Reactions: 7
The info is dated 2007 but definitely says it's a social housing flat. Not sure how to post it without showing the address but if you look on uksocialhousing.com website it lists it..
WOW so it is!!!
So, the flat that she ‘owns’ and ‘rents’ to betrayal boy and girl isn’t her flat at all, but is SOCIAL HOUSING!!! duck me, she is so desperate to be seen as somebody isn’t she? Her life must be as empty as anything if she has to create this fantasy world. HOW EMBARRASSING JESSIE! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Just having a little browse 🧐 (I am not a super sleuth in these matters 😉) zoopla lists precious sale history and that particular address (if I have the correct one as I haven’t double checked - it was from when I was having nosey a long time ago) doesn’t have one. (Unlike others)
🤣

Reactions: 5
Just having a little browse 🧐 (I am not a super sleuth in these matters 😉) zoopla lists precious sale history and that particular address (if I have the correct one as I haven’t double checked - it was from when I was having nosey a long time ago) doesn’t have one. (Unlike others)
🤣
Yep, that’s what I found, there’s no sale records at all. So we can deduce from that that it’s never actually been bought by anyone, specifically Grim Fanny!
What a dope showing her full address on the gram 😱😂

• Haha
Maybe if she ate less macdonalds and fast food and made a bleeping sandwich she could have a new carpet? Or wallpaper?!🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh dear, isn’t subletting illegal? 😳
But is she subletting, or is she just lying saying that BB and BG live there? 🤔

It’s really interesting going down her grid and the various fb pages she’s related to and seeing her change dramatically when she started the whole instahun thing. She used to wear a headscarf most of the time in photos and only once she joined the Huns did she stop, and as she’s gotten deeper into it all her style has got more and more western and so far removed from what she used to be like. I can imagine that’s why her in laws don’t like her 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.