Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t got screenshots/videos unfortunately but do remember when she got gifted some stuff from Beldray and said it was from Addis and suggested you imagined kicking someone when you opened it (collapsible laundry basket)

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A review of the ‘collection’ ladies, anything to add?
i thought the rotten skirting boards deserved an honourable mention after her going on about how dirty ‘her’ flat was last week.
The pics of the state of her child's nails should be kept too I think for when she pretends she spends quality time with them but they are so unkempt

You know what that comment about her abusing her husband, I'm pretty sure there'd be a hue and cry if it were men saying it even if it was said in jest. Appalling to me, I can take banter etc but this is to me a awful comment and says alot about her followers and herself

You know what that comment about her abusing her husband, I'm pretty sure there'd be a hue and cry if it were men saying it even if it was said in jest. Appalling to me, I can take banter etc but this is to me a awful comment and says alot about her followers and herself
Yeah, after she posted that there was outcry on here and she was very rattled. That was when the fauxanxiety got ramped up to the max. Well that and the fact that another tattler said they’d gone to one of the restaurants and met Makdad and had a good chat with him. Not sure which rattled her more tbh.
She’s said stuff about punching him since and tried to pass it off as ‘banter’, but banter only works when both parties are aware it’s happening.

Reactions: 9
She's off to work, again! Her mum can't have much of a life if she is always available to baby sit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's off to work, again! Her mum can't have much of a life if she is always available to baby sit 🤣
Unless she shows herself, in the restaurant, holding a copy of todays paper I won’t believe she’s gone there. She won’t be anywhere near it while Bossman isn’t there.

Reactions: 12
Unless she shows herself, in the restaurant, holding a copy of todays paper I won’t believe she’s gone there. She won’t be anywhere near it while Bossman isn’t there.
The only reason she’s stepped foot in that restaurant is because she’s gone to collect her takeaway!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do we think she’s gonna go the whole 2 weeks and not even mention where Bossman is? If she starts talking about him as if he’s at home I’ll die. Bet she was raging we found out 😂

• Haha
Do we think she’s gonna go the whole 2 weeks and not even mention where Bossman is? If she starts talking about him as if he’s at home I’ll die. Bet she was raging we found out 😂
I won't be surprised if she talks about him as if he's at home, it's exactly what I would expect of her!

Even if she did go to the restaurants and work, what would she do?! I can't see her taking orders or pouring drinks. Perhaps she just swans around telling customers she's doing boss lady tit!

Also, those boots are ugly - there's a reason they were reduced babes!

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! I am cringing SO HARD at her blatant bragging!!! 😬😬

What's that? Oh I know, my socks are just so whacky today. Also, LOOK AT MY ALEXANDER MCQUEEN TRAINERS.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Did anyone see this yesterday? Her comment at the bottom!
I don’t follow ‘sprayawaytheday’ but presumably I saw this because I follow Grim!
Clearly a mental health post and she throws that comment on! What a horrible cow!
936978B7-68DD-422C-8747-D644AA3D6F3B.jpeg

• Wow
I won't be surprised if she talks about him as if he's at home, it's exactly what I would expect of her!

Even if she did go to the restaurants and work, what would she do?! I can't see her taking orders or pouring drinks. Perhaps she just swans around telling customers she's doing boss lady tit!

Also, those boots are ugly - there's a reason they were reduced babes!

Aaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! I am cringing SO HARD at her blatant bragging!!! 😬😬

What's that? Oh I know, my socks are just so whacky today. Also, LOOK AT MY ALEXANDER MCQUEEN TRAINERS.
Yeah Geim, people are really staring at that tiny glimpse of sock 🙄. They won’t even be staring at your fugly trainers babes, cos people just aren’t that bothered 🤣

• Haha
Oh my god the embarrassment I have for her. She's got a roll neck on, a denim jacket, a cruddy pair of tracksuit bottoms with pink socks - but she's flashed the McQueens twice - LOL.

Why spend your free time walking around shops - go wash your hair babes. So glam.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She really wants to make sure everyone has clocked the trainers doesn’t she 😆 she looks a mess.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.