Glam_fairy_cleans #7 Dirty carpet, severed finger, oh Afsana, you’re a minger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't believe she's got a highlight about mental health. I can't bring myself to watch it. My mental health is suffering today, I feel incredibly low. One thing I will say is that her aggression, fake or not, does not entitle her to preach mental health. She is not kind. Sending gifts to people you don't know does not make you kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I can't believe she's got a highlight about mental health. I can't bring myself to watch it. My mental health is suffering today, I feel incredibly low. One thing I will say is that her aggression, fake or not, does not entitle her to preach mental health. She is not kind. Sending gifts to people you don't know does not make you kind.
As a fellow MH sufferer I just wanted to send you lots of love and I hope the day gets a bit better for you ❤ Xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh my days, look at those filthy skirting boards. I don’t think they were like that when they first moved in. She just doesn’t clean! That entire house is filthy. Even their bedroom, the window sills 🥴 I’m sure there are more flaws that we haven’t seen yet. It’s amazing that she doesn’t feel disgusted living in filth. That’s what gets me. It’s like she’s happy living like that otherwise she would have cleaned it by now. The dirt is building up and it will take longer to clean. She needs to change her account name. Even her hair doesn’t get washed.

Can't listen to that Lucy's voice. Why is the end of every word so high pitched?

you’re right, she showed herself cleaning when they got the keys so the skirting board dirt has developed and hasn’t been cleaned 🤮

Reactions: 8
Finally something decent in that box!!! Followed by some samples of scents?! That's a proper cheapskate thing to put in there!

Reactions: 9
I was having a nosy at her page and she had some of those fm perfumes back in 2019, I bet they smell rank now, probably how her house smells 🤢

• Wow
  • Haha
I’m sure you get those sample kits when you sign up to be a FM Boss babe Hun.
You do. My cousin was one 😂

Afsana is just the kind of person to sign up to this tit. Constantly on her Facebook talking about her business, signing people up, pretending they’re making 6 figures a month. Pure #bossbabe

• Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 990965
I don’t really do makeup but is this genuinely from 2016 😂😂
Well it’s certainly not a current version as the packaging is different!

Also it doesn’t look like the front of that one is embossed so quite possibly fake as well as old 🙈😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why do all the “clean with” huns look like they don’t shower themselves let alone clean their homes..

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I have to say that everytime I see grim fanny written down, I still laugh 😂

as if she’s sent this girl a load of blag out of date makeup, how embarrassing for boss lady. Sorry doss lady.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Also it doesn’t look like the front of that one is embossed so quite possibly fake as well as old 🙈😂
I have that pallette and the highlight and contour. They last forever as I got mine in senhora in New York. The lettering is embossed. Its also very expensive, £40 with postage. I very much doubt its genuine.

I have all the glow kits as I'm a little obsessed as I would say that's a fake due to no embossing or its just really old. Makeup has a shelf life and can grow bacteria after that so it's really disgusting of grim to give it to someone else. It needs to go in the bin

• Sick
Reactions: 15

OMG! Top sleuthing!!!! Definitely looks like it's been printed rather than embossed! Given away cos she knows it isn't genuine!

Looks like the next giveaway will be those fake McQueen trainers! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.