Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Windermere

VIP Member
Holding myself back from commenting on the sort of people that turn up to meet them at the meet and greets .....

Be kind be kind :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Loppylou89

VIP Member
We can all sit here and take the piss out of Dan and Adam but for tan, this is serious and she is all I care about. No mother should have to go through what she has been through and I’m so sorry to anyone here that has been through it but she seems to be a strong woman and I hope she continues to believe Harrison is there and in a positive way. She doesn’t seem to have taken notice of any bad words that came through other than disease. I think she will take comfort from what has come through, regardless of what we think

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Last night was incredible and I feel so bloody chuffed for Adam! First time in probably a year that I’ve watched an entire hunt. Dan needs to have a serious think about how his current attitude and ego IS affecting GTI. He really needs to let Adam lead these hunts from now on and just accept that it is ok for people to be better at some things. GTI could thrive with them both but it won’t if Dan doesn’t change fast.
Massive well done to Adam, can’t wait for the next solo! 👏🏼

Nat1088

Why is it when Adam was doing his solo, we had none of this shite! I feel like I’m watching qvc

• Haha

Nat1088

Sub hub - Friday night - museum of horrors in stoke
TikTok - Saturday night - stoke museum

no idea what the difference is between them 😂

Also, Adam has 1.6k in his live, Dan only has 1.5k 🤭 finally people are seeing sense.

• Wow

Windermere

VIP Member
Tans live is so sad... playing video clips of her hysterically crying because that torch (that dan gave her) is going on and off and she believes it's her son communicating

Dan you're one sick bastard

• Sad

Windermere

VIP Member
I didn't want to write this because it sounds cruel

But when you lose someone you will literally see things in nothing just because you want to feel close to them again

That's all I'm saying

• Heart

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Please can we all make a pact, no matter what we are doing, we have Adam's live on. I'll probably be asleep but its just an extra view to help guide him on his way to permanent solo hunts

I don’t understand why these people can’t take the mindless small talk to the fanpage chat? Adam saying that everyone’s paid the same and can talk about what they want? No mate I’ve very stupidly paid to watch you “hunt” ghosts. Imagine paying £3 something to find out that Linda was born on the 12th of Feb, Chantelle’s got 3 different vapes in her hunt munch tray and Kelly from Hull has just pissed in her GTI blanket. I don’t give a fuck mate🤣 Starting to miss the days when the comments were 1000 people just pointlessly repeating what the word bank said or saying “bears going off”.

• Haha

Loppylou89

VIP Member
One of the problems for me is that they don't follow through with the things they say they will do. They was talking back in the summer about solo hunts, "alone and afraid" and we have only had Adam at Pendle Hill. They were advertising ages ago about the house calls and only did Beth's and I believe they only did that because it was gaining traction on Tiktok. The half hour before and after for subs, they don't really seem to do anymore or it is cut short because they are incapable of being on time. They said they would go back to their roots, they did maybe once or twice. Adam made the whole big deal about doing solo several months ago and only now is he starting to look.
Hunt time is shorter than it used to be and most of the time it is a week day.

They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

stargirl23

VIP Member
I really enjoyed it tbh. I know Adam reads here and I hope he feels proud that even us “trolls” enjoyed it. We’ve been saying from the start we enjoy him just not spragg and those numbers he got last night were well deserved!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

Nat1088

Dans a knob. He’s on tiktok with Adam and Tiny Tim. Tim’s doing a show 2.5 hours from Dan, he’s making plans to go to that while Adam’s doing his solo hunt? You’d think as a business partner, Adam’s manager and just general friend, he would fucking support him 🙄 Chloe’s just said he needs Dan to go live with him before to hunt to get his views up. Ffs Adam wake up, bin dan off and do it alone.

• Wow

Loppylou89

VIP Member
People think tattle is the worst, we are bullies, but in all honestly, some of the nicest people I’ve ever spoken to are on this site and I’m proud to be a tattler

• Heart

Nat1088

And now he is there every month! Dan is 100% the driving force behind the downfall and I really hope Adam is playing the long game. Adam will have my full support if/when he goes solo but I can't support gti while Dan is being, well, Dan
Same, I’d happily support Adam and sounds like he’s doing a hunt every second month. And it’s free on tt. I think that’s the only quality hunts we’ll be getting. 6 good hunts a year is probably still more than what we’re getting now anyway 🤭

• Haha

Nat1088

I think sometimes Adam can be smarter than we give him credit for 😂 last night he said they should do pennhurst for free. Dan nearly had an aneurysm 🙈 ‘but ads mate how are we going to pay for flights, accom, venue, expenses’. Then he said about doing an 8 hour hunt, half price paid (£4.99), second half free on tiktok. Again, I thought Dan was going to faint 😂. Dans master plan is to throw in an extra hour for paid so they get 5 hours but at full price. And then do a sleepover streamed on tiktok for free. Adam said just enough to let his live and Dans live know that dans the money hungry one. It seems very much good cop/bad cop right now.

Adams doing have your say with Dan for an hour, then a half hour on subs, then 4 hour hunt and then back on subs until he feels like it. Could be a half hour, could be more. I bet he’ll be on time too just to prove a point.

Loppylou89

VIP Member
Yeah Chloe was so snobby about it last night I wish I’d screen recorded it but I’d just clicked on as it was happening. Dan was trying to arrange to go meet Tim up north and Adam was like oh thanks don’t worry about me mate. Then said remember we said we’d do have your say before my hunt too and Chloe pipes in “yeah Dan you’ll have to go live with him before so he gets his views up for his hunt” fuck off Chloe he’ll get more than Dan as people actually want to see Adam do it alone
She really does think her and Dan are like Jay-z and Beyonce. Chloe love you're nothing but a mug so pipe the fuck down. Adam doesn't need Dan, but Dan needs Adam to continue GTI

• Haha
I’ve been a watcher for about 2 years and last night was hugely disappointing. Not because of no evidence but the bullshit comments and the lads supporting it. Must be because they want the chat active and full of crap to take away from nothing happening on the hunt. I left when they all started talking about the Drake video and sending it around.. Disgusting behaviour from grown women and a really unprofessional look from a business point of view. Good to know what Dan and Adam support. Think it’s definitely time to unsubscribe now🙁