Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agree I just want it to end and for her to have taken some comfort from it. Then I hope they never do it again.
The problem is, Dan will see the views, people watching that have been through the same thing or similar to tan, will want Dan and Adam to do a house call and they will do it

Reactions: 3
Jesus we need to start charging Dan commission we’re giving him all the content tonight 😂

• Haha
How can they go from being so sure it said “I miss you/her” to “I’m Harrison” this is why I think they manipulate you into hearing what they want you to hear
I imagine it's very 'green needle/brainstorm'.

You hear what you want to hear kind of thing? But like Stargirl said, aslong as Tan is filled with comfort after the live and not feeling worse, that's all I care about x

Reactions: 4
We can all sit here and take the piss out of Dan and Adam but for tan, this is serious and she is all I care about. No mother should have to go through what she has been through and I’m so sorry to anyone here that has been through it but she seems to be a strong woman and I hope she continues to believe Harrison is there and in a positive way. She doesn’t seem to have taken notice of any bad words that came through other than disease. I think she will take comfort from what has come through, regardless of what we think

• Heart
Reactions: 9
We can all sit here and take the piss out of Dan and Adam but for tan, this is serious and she is all I care about. No mother should have to go through what she has been through and I’m so sorry to anyone here that has been through it but she seems to be a strong woman and I hope she continues to believe Harrison is there and in a positive way. She doesn’t seem to have taken notice of any bad words that came through other than disease. I think she will take comfort from what has come through, regardless of what we think
Exactly this. She seems happy with whatever they think has come through so that’s all that matters. As long as she can grieve and move on and feel comfort in this that’s all that matters

• Heart
I’d say because Harrison had such a tiktok presence through his illness and the fact that she’s using tiktok as a sort of grieving method to get her through a tough time, she probably is a massive comfort for her to do something like this through TikTok. Im happy that she’s getting a bit of happiness from this. I think it’s a very individual situation and I doubt very much that they would do another house call like this. Dan might do for a solo 😂 but I wouldn’t say Adam would.

• Heart
No that’s it I’m out. She’s in tears over the torch and those torches are the biggest piece of bullshit ever. She didn’t need this
---
I think the mags are gonna give her most comfort. No scary words, no scary sounds. So for this hunt only, I'll allow the mags 👏🏻
I do agree with you but they’re so fake I can’t listen to her upset over these

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been an emotional wreck the past few days (pnd has hit me hard) I never thought I'd be crying while watching a ghost hunt. And I'm only crying because tan is

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been an emotional wreck the past few days (pnd has hit me hard) I never thought I'd be crying while watching a ghost hunt. And I'm only crying because tan is
I’m exactly the same but with lady time and watching her go through this is heart breaking my son is 13 and if he likes it or not he having the biggest longest cuddle before bed 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart
That’s what I mean telling her I miss you without being 100% sure first isn’t fair on her at all, from this live I’d like to think she’s found peace…I do hear guilty though

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.