Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If they were playing this smart they would realise ALL their fans rate the farm house the highest. I am sure there is hundreds of farm houses that they would be able to investigate. Call it something stupid like farm house (insert something here insinuating a big hunt for the most haunted farm house) and play on that. Fresh investigations, a theme, something their audience would wet themselves over.

Reactions: 4
Dans a knob. He’s on tiktok with Adam and Tiny Tim. Tim’s doing a show 2.5 hours from Dan, he’s making plans to go to that while Adam’s doing his solo hunt? You’d think as a business partner, Adam’s manager and just general friend, he would bleeping support him 🙄 Chloe’s just said he needs Dan to go live with him before to hunt to get his views up. Ffs Adam wake up, bin dan off and do it alone.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have actually lost all interest in them. I can't be bothered to watch them when they are live and I already can't be bothered to watch the hunts at the weekend

Reactions: 3
I have actually lost all interest in them. I can't be bothered to watch them when they are live and I already can't be bothered to watch the hunts at the weekend
I’m going to watch Wednesday as it’s Adam alone but I will not be watching Friday at tans or the other one with Dan. If Adams alone one isn’t like og times I’ll turn that off too

Reactions: 2
I’m going to watch Wednesday as it’s Adam alone but I will not be watching Friday at tans or the other one with Dan. If Adams alone one isn’t like og times I’ll turn that off too
Oh I didn't even realise his was tomorrow. I might watch for a bit so it is one more viewer for him

Reactions: 1
Oh I didn't even realise his was tomorrow. I might watch for a bit so it is one more viewer for him
Yeah Chloe was so snobby about it last night I wish I’d screen recorded it but I’d just clicked on as it was happening. Dan was trying to arrange to go meet Tim up north and Adam was like oh thanks don’t worry about me mate. Then said remember we said we’d do have your say before my hunt too and Chloe pipes in “yeah Dan you’ll have to go live with him before so he gets his views up for his hunt” duck off Chloe he’ll get more than Dan as people actually want to see Adam do it alone

• Wow
Yeah Chloe was so snobby about it last night I wish I’d screen recorded it but I’d just clicked on as it was happening. Dan was trying to arrange to go meet Tim up north and Adam was like oh thanks don’t worry about me mate. Then said remember we said we’d do have your say before my hunt too and Chloe pipes in “yeah Dan you’ll have to go live with him before so he gets his views up for his hunt” duck off Chloe he’ll get more than Dan as people actually want to see Adam do it alone
She really does think her and Dan are like Jay-z and Beyonce. Chloe love you're nothing but a mug so pipe the duck down. Adam doesn't need Dan, but Dan needs Adam to continue GTI

• Haha
I think sometimes Adam can be smarter than we give him credit for 😂 last night he said they should do pennhurst for free. Dan nearly had an aneurysm 🙈 ‘but ads mate how are we going to pay for flights, accom, venue, expenses’. Then he said about doing an 8 hour hunt, half price paid (£4.99), second half free on tiktok. Again, I thought Dan was going to faint 😂. Dans master plan is to throw in an extra hour for paid so they get 5 hours but at full price. And then do a sleepover streamed on tiktok for free. Adam said just enough to let his live and Dans live know that dans the money hungry one. It seems very much good cop/bad cop right now.

Adams doing have your say with Dan for an hour, then a half hour on subs, then 4 hour hunt and then back on subs until he feels like it. Could be a half hour, could be more. I bet he’ll be on time too just to prove a point.

Dan is so salty about people on the weekly’s 😂 he has to get out there as soon as he comes on. Tax man talk and the amount they rake in. He knows because he did it when he used Chloe’s birth week for gifts. Started slagging off miss red saying her fyp page is to create hate and drama. Would love miss red to do a piece on him and his drama with gums and big gob and the cheating scandal.
---

A rather interesting watch, if anyone’s interested.
Wow! This is interesting confirms they are massive frauds for me 😂 especially Dan jumping around.

Last edited:
Dan is so salty about people on the weekly’s 😂 he has to get out there as soon as he comes on. Tax man talk and the amount they rake in. He knows because he did it when he used Chloe’s birth week for gifts. Started slagging off miss red saying her fyp page is to create hate and drama. Would love miss red to do a piece on him and his drama with gums and big gob and the cheating scandal.
---

Wow! This is interesting confirms they are massive frauds for me 😂 especially Dan jumping around.
How do I watch it, it doesn’t bring anything up when I click it x

Reactions: 1
---

I can't watch it with those extra two twats. Can you summarise what the guys says about it please?

Reactions: 2
I can't watch it with those extra two twats. Can you summarise what the guys says about it please?
He wasn’t too impressed by their ‘skills’. The majority of their equipment can be manipulated. The ghost tube all you can add words to it, the fact it said 3 of their names was sus. He didn’t think they were the worst he’s seen but definitely a lot of it could be manipulated. And dowsing rods are utter tit and you can see Dan moving his hands. He felt their video was rushed but to be fair, it’s a 30 minute best bit video from a probable 4 hour hunt.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.