Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the last thread, I do agree with the majority of what has been said. I really don’t think that dan and Adam even like each other, lol.

Dan showed who he really is with his little tantrum throwing the pound store toy, and Adam definitely needs to get back to his ghost hunting roots. The fact that they advertise hunts as being all night then they’re late, have all these breaks etc is extremely disappointing. If they love ghost hunting so much (as they claim) then surely you wanna get the best out of the time you have available.

Reactions: 6
Loving the last thread, I do agree with the majority of what has been said. I really don’t think that dan and Adam even like each other, lol.

Dan showed who he really is with his little tantrum throwing the pound store toy, and Adam definitely needs to get back to his ghost hunting roots. The fact that they advertise hunts as being all night then they’re late, have all these breaks etc is extremely disappointing. If they love ghost hunting so much (as they claim) then surely you wanna get the best out of the time you have available.
They do it way more with the free ones too because they think no one will moan as they’re like “look this is free we don’t have to do this”. A few months back they ended up late and started at 9:15, then ended the hunt at 11:30pm and in that time had 2 breaks. They claimed all week before we will be getting a full free event etc all night on TT. It was literally like an hour and a half of actual hunt by the time they got started and minus breaks

Reactions: 4
Wow 😂😂😂😂 dans face! You can see at the end of the clip when he walks back to the phone he just wants to kick off!! Adam wasn’t out of order at all but let’s be real more than half of the people watching are the “fans” of Dan ride or die. So they defo will back Dan more than Adam. Tbf I feel like Adam is getting just as arrogant the more time he spends with Dan let’s be real he’s flying around on these holidays rinsing the followers just as much as Dan. No sympathy. Won’t last much longer though they will have a Barney they won’t come back from soon.

Thanks @stargirl23 fof the new thread!

I’ve put it on to watch from where I fell asleep last night while they were on the first break. This time, they had just come back from the break and I fell asleep again. It’s that boring it even made an insomniac fall asleep twice
---
Wow 😂😂😂😂 dans face! You can see at the end of the clip when he walks back to the phone he just wants to kick off!! Adam wasn’t out of order at all but let’s be real more than half of the people watching are the “fans” of Dan ride or die. So they defo will back Dan more than Adam. Tbf I feel like Adam is getting just as arrogant the more time he spends with Dan let’s be real he’s flying around on these holidays rinsing the followers just as much as Dan. No sympathy. Won’t last much longer though they will have a Barney they won’t come back from soon.
I do agree regarding Adam but I do still think there is hope for him but he needs to start doing the solo hunts to realise he doesn’t need Dan

I think the best outcome for gti as a whole would be for Adam to start the solo hunts. Then gradually get Dan pushed out. They’ll never just end it because they’re making too much money. Adam’s solo Pendle hill was one of the best ones I’ve ever watched. I followed Adam a long time before I even knew about Dan. I don’t think Adam has the following to be doing solo international hunts like the americas. But he could definitely have enough of a following to do uk based ones and still earn enough to have the moderate lifestyle that he has. Dans the one that wants the high life. Adams just happy to lap it up while it’s there. But if it carries on the way it has been, it will dry up quicker than the Sahara.

I have a feeling that Adam is tied up too much with Dan now and it's too late to get out they are both directors of gti. Worst mistake he made as became more about money than a genuine paranormal investigator. I'd of happily paid a small fee to Adam when he was genuine and doing grave yards, abandoned buildings etc places he knew nothing about so it was more real what he saw and heard.

I used to really like these , but they’ve become a piss take . So glad I never bought a ticket . People are essentially paying for them to go on holiday and throw in a pretend ghost hunt, where they make up stuff. I get variable costs for a business but they are making a mint off gullible people. Has Dan got ADHD or is he a coke head as he cannot focus on a conversation, he is all over the place and won’t shut up .

I used to really like these , but they’ve become a piss take . So glad I never bought a ticket . People are essentially paying for them to go on holiday and throw in a pretend ghost hunt, where they make up stuff. I get variable costs for a business but they are making a mint off gullible people. Has Dan got ADHD or is he a coke head as he cannot focus on a conversation, he is all over the place and won’t shut up .
He claims he’s got adhd but so does every other influencer. Wouldn’t surprise me if he does the ❄ as Jarrod and those mates do it

Reactions: 5
I’ve entered the competition because I really want to go on an all expenses paid hunt (just like they do) and see nothing happen

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve entered the competition because I really want to go on an all expenses paid hunt (just like they do) and see nothing happen
I really hope you get picked. Imagine they’d be seething when they find out after it was one of us 😂

• Haha
I really hope you get picked. Imagine they’d be seething when they find out after it was one of us 😂
Imagine! I’d fully let it slip if I won 😂
---
I wish you could all go and like my comment so I have a chance of winning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Another thing, they also kept saying for the people that paid 9.99 there would be lots of additional content on that page. Such as if they saw northern lights they would go live and other bits. Far as I can see they done the main hunt and the sleep one. That’s it.

Another thing, they also kept saying for the people that paid 9.99 there would be lots of additional content on that page. Such as if they saw northern lights they would go live and other bits. Far as I can see they done the main hunt and the sleep one. That’s it.
All the lives have been on TT where everyone’s able to watch and they’ve posted the sky to their stories for free so worth £9.99 not 😂

Reactions: 2
So, I've been following them for a while now.. fb subbed, paid to watch many of their investigations, but this lapland one, was quite frankly embarrassing. No history about what had previously happened that made others not want to sleep there - but they chose to do three nights! And, the hunt itself, OK, the translating thing was an experiment in itself- fine. But the arguing and Dan's temper tantrum were something else.

Going back to the prison hunt where the candle was thrown, I'm convinced Adam did it somehow - if you watch the footage the camera swings slightly as though his body is moving to throw it....

Reactions: 8
So, I've been following them for a while now.. fb subbed, paid to watch many of their investigations, but this lapland one, was quite frankly embarrassing. No history about what had previously happened that made others not want to sleep there - but they chose to do three nights! And, the hunt itself, OK, the translating thing was an experiment in itself- fine. But the arguing and Dan's temper tantrum were something else.

Going back to the prison hunt where the candle was thrown, I'm convinced Adam did it somehow - if you watch the footage the camera swings slightly as though his body is moving to throw it....
They literally had nothing to say about this place, definitely was just a little holiday for them with a “hunt” thrown in.

I’m not sure about Adam throwing the candle but I definitely think that Kate had a bigger part to play than just being there

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.