Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Knew this would happen, everyone spamming join tan. This will be constant for a while now just like the first house call they done.

Reactions: 5
It went from being our tiktok is broken we can’t duel her to someone saying she doesn’t need you to Dan saying fab we can drink and duel other people 😂😂😂😂😂
Tell me you only care about the money without telling me you only care about the money 😂😂

Reactions: 4
Tans live is so sad... playing video clips of her hysterically crying because that torch (that dan gave her) is going on and off and she believes it's her son communicating

Dan you're one sick bastard

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Tans live is so sad... playing video clips of her hysterically crying because that torch (that dan gave her) is going on and off and she believes it's her son communicating

Dan you're one sick bastard
Nah that’s so sad 😭 poor woman just wants to grieve and is desperate to know her sons ok and he’s given her false hope from a £3 fake torch ffs. She’ll never move on if she’s clinging onto that

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Nah that’s so sad 😭 poor woman just wants to grieve and is desperate to know her sons ok and he’s given her false hope from a £3 fake torch ffs. She’ll never move on if she’s clinging onto that
I haven’t even gone over to look, soon as I see people talking about the torch it made me feel sick.

Reactions: 3
Makes me so angry because he knows its all a load of bullshit deep down. Adam doesn't acknowledge them in investigations. Always dan pressing to use them because he knows its a way to get quick result which he can make out is paranormal :mad::mad:

Person in chat “how much are blankets”
Dan “dunno… laugh and paused… umm will have to see how much we paid for them then add on shipping and embroidery so will let you know”

Aka let me add on as much as you morons will pay so I can rake it in

Person in chat “how much are blankets”
Dan “dunno… laugh and paused… umm will have to see how much we paid for them then add on shipping and embroidery so will let you know”

Aka let me add on as much as you morons will pay so I can rake it in
Blankets? What for?

Reactions: 2
Must be some truth to this Bradley and grace hoody thing she’s got over 1000 followers

Must be some truth to this Bradley and grace hoody thing she’s got over 1000 followers
There’s no £300 donation on the just giving page from anyone called Grace so I wouldn’t be too sure that it’s legit. Hollie was responsible for all the posting of the things, I can’t imagine her not sending it tbh.

Reactions: 1
Yeah tbf to hollie she’s always been really on it with sending out freebies and prizes and I’ve seen people post they’ve got them within a few days. But I do believe the people waiting months on end for merch or hurt stuff

Reactions: 1
👀 what’s this?
Someone called Bradley was spamming Adams chat saying that Grace was still waiting on 2 gti hoodies from when adam done the miscarriage fundraiser, said she donated £300 and never got them. Then Grace was in the chat saying she’s messaged and Adam’s ignored her. Adam said everything was already send out and he had no idea who she was.
I had a look on her profile, she’s very young, I’d say still school age. I highly doubt there’s any truth to it tbh.

You’re right, I didn’t realise the profile was so young. However imagine if there was some truth in it how awful the chat were lol it’s like a pack of wolves 🐺

Reactions: 3
Someone called Bradley was spamming Adams chat saying that Grace was still waiting on 2 gti hoodies from when adam done the miscarriage fundraiser, said she donated £300 and never got them. Then Grace was in the chat saying she’s messaged and Adam’s ignored her. Adam said everything was already send out and he had no idea who she was.
I had a look on her profile, she’s very young, I’d say still school age. I highly doubt there’s any truth to it tbh.
Wow thank you! I don't think Adam would be the problem sending things out, especially with something so close to his heart but Dan on the other hand.....

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.