Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was so disappointed with last night 😔 i read here and do agree with most of the points but still enjoy watching them and I subscribe, but last night was really poor. Yes they may have been live for 4 hours but the minimal investigation they did didn’t start till 9pm. Adams solo was jam packed, he never stopped investigating which is why it was so popular. This felt really half arsed and when strange stuff was happening like the kitchen door and the bedroom door, it was moved on from quickly 😔

Reactions: 5
Exactly what I thought, as soon as the cat balls started falling and the door closed they moved on and went back to the bedroom where nothing much happened!

Reactions: 1
I was so disappointed with last night 😔 i read here and do agree with most of the points but still enjoy watching them and I subscribe, but last night was really poor. Yes they may have been live for 4 hours but the minimal investigation they did didn’t start till 9pm. Adams solo was jam packed, he never stopped investigating which is why it was so popular. This felt really half arsed and when strange stuff was happening like the kitchen door and the bedroom door, it was moved on from quickly 😔
It really is gutting. I was an og I think like most of us? When they got cocky the fear was removed, neither seem bothered now which makes it unbelievable. Also they used to be a lot braver.
It’s got so commercial now, no rawness.
I really enjoyed Adam’s and he proved some good points that it’s Dan who lets the side down but after last nights performance Adam pissed me off.

Reactions: 7
"They've been great haven't they, the last two hunts" - Dan

So bitter about Adam doing well

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly the comments today, people asking when they will all be uploaded to subs and everyone jumping on the posts all defensive about how he’s just had such a busy weekend and give him time. Anyone would think he’s been out fighting world war 3 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly the comments today, people asking when they will all be uploaded to subs and everyone jumping on the posts all defensive about how he’s just had such a busy weekend and give him time. Anyone would think he’s been out fighting world war 3 😂😂
Also noticed how he said the Oliver Cromwell hunt would be uploaded to subs tomorrow afternoon, but that there was problems downloading Adams solo from tik tok..... funny that #bitterspragg

Reactions: 7
So it looks like there another hunt or two this weekend! Is Dan really that desperate to be away from his family?! He will be away from there more than he will be with them this month

Reactions: 6
So it looks like there another hunt or two this weekend! Is Dan really that desperate to be away from his family?! He will be away from there more than he will be with them this month
Chloe’s such a mug for allowing it! He may as well be a single man at this point he clearly don’t care or want to be around his family. No doubt Chloe’s got his older 2 kids too this week with it being half term so she’ll be left with all 4

Chloe’s such a mug for allowing it! He may as well be a single man at this point he clearly don’t care or want to be around his family. No doubt Chloe’s got his older 2 kids too this week with it being half term so she’ll be left with all 4
I don't think she had them last week so must be this weekend unless he will have them during the week instead as it is half term.

Chloe doesn't care, she just wants the big house and the fact she is in a relationship (I use that term loosely) with Dan Spragg

Reactions: 3
I think they are ramping up to do as many as possible to rake in the money whilst they can. I reckon they know it’s coming to an end, I don’t think this time next year it will still be going

I think they are ramping up to do as many as possible to rake in the money whilst they can. I reckon they know it’s coming to an end, I don’t think this time next year it will still be going
I actually do hope it is the beginning of the end and I don’t even feel bad for Adam anymore. He’s gone against everything he used to be and he’s let Dan do it

I’m in that Dan sprang and Adam Oakley fan group, you should read some of the sickening comments in there. ” these guys go out and leave their families for us to enjoy the hunts” yeah, ofcourse they don’t do it for the money and don’t get me started on the amount of times he is happy to leave “our chlo“ and the kids.

I’m in that Dan sprang and Adam Oakley fan group, you should read some of the sickening comments in there. ” these guys go out and leave their families for us to enjoy the hunts” yeah, ofcourse they don’t do it for the money and don’t get me started on the amount of times he is happy to leave “our chlo“ and the kids.
What a breed 🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I could never be like that over someone like Adam and Dan. These are grown men and women. It’s embarrassing

Reactions: 1
Adams just said on live that Dan is booking his solo for next month, believe that what I see it 😂 apparently there’s a huge announcement when Dan joins him what’s the betting its another double weekender but they’ll both be paid ones so they’ll actually put effort it and get “evidence” unlike this weekend

Adams just said on live that Dan is booking his solo for next month, believe that what I see it 😂 apparently there’s a huge announcement when Dan joins him what’s the betting its another double weekender but they’ll both be paid ones so they’ll actually put effort it and get “evidence” unlike this weekend
One will be on subs and one will be free on tiktok. Adam let it slip the other night. Not sure of the locations though.

One will be on subs and one will be free on tiktok. Adam let it slip the other night. Not sure of the locations though.
Ah okay thanks! Bet the sub one will be full of evidence and 1 break but the free one will be 5 breaks and no evidence 😂
---
Friday subs at museum of horror stoke
Saturday free on TT stoke museum

Last edited:
Wow what a pair of embarrassments! I had to screen record their whole lives are just sell sell sell.

Sub hub - Friday night - museum of horrors in stoke
TikTok - Saturday night - stoke museum

no idea what the difference is between them 😂

Also, Adam has 1.6k in his live, Dan only has 1.5k 🤭 finally people are seeing sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I hope all their huns know that as soon as Dans got his 8 bedroom house he’ll be sacking GTI off quicker than you can say weekend away from ya kids😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.