Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re piss taking little cunts tonight. I’m off to watch Sean and Caitlin sing

Reactions: 5
Addressing what’s being said here 👋🏼

Dans on one tonight acting a prick.
Even the chat are saying who put 50p in Dan, he’s being funny tonight etc. I bloody knew he’d be like this. He’s trying to be the favourite one again after Adam had a great night in Wednesday and he knew he couldn’t be it last night. He’s just a twit

Reactions: 6
I can't bare the fake psychic mediums in the chat. They wind me up

"There's a little boy standing in the doorway xxxxx"

"Ask for John xxxxxxxx"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yesterday he said to tan that's definitely harrisons voice he has just aged a bit

Today nah you can't age when your dead

Which one is it dan

• Haha
He’s actually pissing me off it’s not even funny just annoying and time wasting. Think I’ll be turning off

Why’s he even more intolerable tonight?
You’re there to hunt ghosts not try and put on a comedy show.

And they’re talking about merch and lizzie. Going to get an hour hunt max at this rate

Reactions: 6
Why’s he even more intolerable tonight?
You’re there to hunt ghosts not try and put on a comedy show.
Because he had to hold back a bit last night in fear of being called insensitive. Now he's spewing his usual shite at 1000 mph to make up for it

Reactions: 4
Why is it when Adam was doing his solo, we had none of this shite! I feel like I’m watching qvc

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I actually loved Adams and was thinking wow maybe I’ll start enjoying GTI again. How wrong was I!

I actually loved Adams and was thinking wow maybe I’ll start enjoying GTI again. How wrong was I!
Me too, as someone said this is turning into qvc, follow this, follow that. Check out the church outside. Just start the damn investigation You pair of idiots.

* yes, it’s irritating me. 😝

Reactions: 3
Me too, as someone said this is turning into qvc, follow this, follow that. Check out the church outside. Just start the damn investigation You pair of idiots.

* yes, it’s irritating me. 😝
😂😂 me three. Unfortunately I think we all have to face facts it’s never going to be what is was 😔

Reactions: 3
Is anyone arsed about the history or tour... sorry but this should be done in a prerecorded video before the hunt for those interested

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.