Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else noticed how the spirit talker thing is constant when they're on a break? It's never ever this 'talkative' when they're in the room? 🤔

Reactions: 4
Has anyone else noticed how the spirit talker thing is constant when they're on a break? It's never ever this 'talkative' when they're in the room? 🤔
I’ve always wondered that. It seems to always mention their name too once they’ve left

Reactions: 2
He is so rude and dismissive all the time.
I’ve been in and out of sleep have I missed much? I did catch the door wobble
They seem very jumpy tonight but they’ve also said it’s ‘eerily’ quiet so I don’t know if they’re exaggerating the fact they’re jumpy just to build it up. But nah nothing major has happened.

The fact Adam literally had to say that he thinks Dan is underplaying what evidence he’s just got was hilarious. The portal died when Dan was on his own. He had no idea what to be saying or how to encourage activity. He just drew a blank until adam came back. His solo is going to be so boring. He’s nothing without his precious mag light 😂

Reactions: 6
I don’t understand why these people can’t take the mindless small talk to the fanpage chat? Adam saying that everyone’s paid the same and can talk about what they want? No mate I’ve very stupidly paid to watch you “hunt” ghosts. Imagine paying £3 something to find out that Linda was born on the 12th of Feb, Chantelle’s got 3 different vapes in her hunt munch tray and Kelly from Hull has just pissed in her GTI blanket. I don’t give a duck mate🤣 Starting to miss the days when the comments were 1000 people just pointlessly repeating what the word bank said or saying “bears going off”.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t understand why these people can’t take the mindless small talk to the fanpage chat? Adam saying that everyone’s paid the same and can talk about what they want? No mate I’ve very stupidly paid to watch you “hunt” ghosts. Imagine paying £3 something to find out that Linda was born on the 12th of Feb, Chantelle’s got 3 different vapes in her hunt munch tray and Kelly from Hull has just pissed in her GTI blanket. I don’t give a duck mate🤣 Starting to miss the days when the comments were 1000 people just pointlessly repeating what the word bank said or saying “bears going off”.
Adam mate people paid to see a hunt surely you want them to be talking about that and engaging with the hunt, not discussing random tit 😂

Reactions: 5
They fully know that tonight’s been tit. They’re saying about how every hunt can’t be a blockbuster. How sometimes it’s about having a bit of fun, the bits of evidence between the quiet parts have been solid (really?🙄)

Reactions: 3
They fully know that tonight’s been tit. They’re saying about how every hunt can’t be a blockbuster. How sometimes it’s about having a bit of fun, the bits of evidence between the quiet parts have been solid (really?🙄)
I wouldn’t to be described as a bit of fun tbh if I was supposed to be Britain’s biggest ghost hunters 😂

Reactions: 2
Adams bits on his own tonight have been the best part of it. Dans just acting like an arse. The usual. The comments the last 20 mins have been a bunch of desperados talking about drakes 🍆 and wanting videos sent to them 😂 wtf is that got to do with a ghost hunt.

• Haha
  • Sick
Adams bits on his own tonight have been the best part of it. Dans just acting like an arse. The usual. The comments the last 20 mins have been a bunch of desperados talking about drakes 🍆 and wanting videos sent to them 😂 wtf is that got to do with a ghost hunt.
Sorry but if it was a bunch of men in the comments sharing a video of a woman's parts all hell would break loose

Reactions: 5
Sorry but if it was a bunch of men in the comments sharing a video of a woman's parts all hell would break loose
Exactly this!! The comments are still going 😂 you’d swear they’d never seen a 🍆 in their life 🙄 I’ve seen the video and it’s not all that 🤷🏻‍♀️

I have insomnia and they made me fall asleep so quick last night and I slept better than I have done for a long time. That’s how boring they are.

If anyone is awake normally around this time, there’s a page on TikTok called paranosis. They’re American and they normally get a lot of activity. Someone normally gets possessed and they are chaotic but o always watch them on a Saturday morning but I don’t know how real they are. It’s hard to tell when they’re so chaotic

I’ve been a watcher for about 2 years and last night was hugely disappointing. Not because of no evidence but the bullshit comments and the lads supporting it. Must be because they want the chat active and full of crap to take away from nothing happening on the hunt. I left when they all started talking about the Drake video and sending it around.. Disgusting behaviour from grown women and a really unprofessional look from a business point of view. Good to know what Dan and Adam support. Think it’s definitely time to unsubscribe now🙁

Reactions: 8
In the hour I watched, I think I saw one comment that was hunt related and it just got drowned out by people asking where everyone is from. It’s absolutely ridiculous and it ruins it. I know we can turn the comments off but sometimes it would be handy, if I didn’t hear something I could then go back and watch and listen better. Anyone that complains about non hunt related comments just gets jumped on. It never used to be this bad and Adam and Dan enable it. It’s not fair for people that are genuinely interested and want the comments on. Gti now, is an “entertainment show” nothing more.

Reactions: 7
I only watched for the last hour last night. There was barely any activity at all and every comment was about Drake

That drake comment was getting ridiculous. Just google the damn thing if you’re that much of a perv.

Just imagine the comments were saying on send me that girls nude I wanna see it. They’d all be slated. Just because drakes a male doesn’t mean it’s ok to send it round

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.