Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t find it but definitely sounds like viewers had dropped a lot!
I’m glad we all made the choice to no longer watch subs sounded tit. Got a nice early night and was lovely.
Yeah me too. Had a much more enjoyable night catching up on sleep 😂

Reactions: 1
Also taking into account that it was a Sunday evening, that is quite a significant drop in numbers compared to a few months ago

Reactions: 2
Also taking into account that it was a Sunday evening, that is quite a significant drop in numbers compared to a few months ago
I hope this is the downfall of them. If Adam don’t realise now and go solo they’ll both end up with no one supporting if Adam leaves it any longer I don’t think even he will ever get supported again

Reactions: 3
One of the problems for me is that they don't follow through with the things they say they will do. They was talking back in the summer about solo hunts, "alone and afraid" and we have only had Adam at Pendle Hill. They were advertising ages ago about the house calls and only did Beth's and I believe they only did that because it was gaining traction on Tiktok. The half hour before and after for subs, they don't really seem to do anymore or it is cut short because they are incapable of being on time. They said they would go back to their roots, they did maybe once or twice. Adam made the whole big deal about doing solo several months ago and only now is he starting to look.
Hunt time is shorter than it used to be and most of the time it is a week day.

They talk the talk but don't walk the walk.

Reactions: 9
I wish I was screen recording! Adam left dan on his own while he went to get something, the word bank said 'do I scare you?' Then Timmy went off & dan screamed like a girl 😂
I have a theory about this.. I just rewatched it because I have a few days left being subscribed (I’ve unsubscribed because it’s utter bullshit) but I swear on another investigation they said they realised Timmy can go off with a loud noise like a clap etc.. well they had the portal on at the same time Dan was in the toilet with Timmy. The portal went off and said ‘do I scare you’ so the echo obviously set Timmy off 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
I have a theory about this.. I just rewatched it because I have a few days left being subscribed (I’ve unsubscribed because it’s utter bullshit) but I swear on another investigation they said they realised Timmy can go off with a loud noise like a clap etc.. well they had the portal on at the same time Dan was in the toilet with Timmy. The portal went off and said ‘do I scare you’ so the echo obviously set Timmy off 🤷🏻‍♀️
Word bank I mean not portal 😅

Reactions: 5
---

Word bank I mean not portal 😅
Timmy definitely goes off when they clap so it is possible

Reactions: 4
I feel like we do more of the work debunking stuff than they do 😅
Definitely! I remember the second farm house hunt and they had the music box by a window and it kept going off. They were adamant that a spirit was setting it off but you could clearly see the curtain blowing in front of it 😂

So they want 3000 likes on their fb post to announce the next hunt and they are really struggling 😂😂😂 Adam was just saying on live he doesn’t think they will get it. Well shouldn’t be such pricks then should you
---
They don’t want to do klana as “it doesn’t sit right” with them yet they will happily take £10 for a tit hunt and £3.49 every month from people

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So they want 3000 likes on their fb post to announce the next hunt and they are really struggling 😂😂😂 Adam was just saying on live he doesn’t think they will get it. Well shouldn’t be such pricks then should you
---
They don’t want to do klana as “it doesn’t sit right” with them yet they will happily take £10 for a tit hunt and £3.49 every month from people
What doesn’t sit right is buying an Ali express bear for £3 but charging 10 times that 😂

• Haha
I just did the washing up after dinner maybe I’ll ask my partner if he fancies giving me a tip for spending the time I don’t have washing up his plate 😂
You’re doing too much for him! Don’t you have a neighbour or godparent that you’ve only met once briefly that could do that?!

• Haha
Oh duck off they’re back to bleeping lizzie Borden house 🤦🏻‍♀️
That doesn’t surprise me. They said when they were that they wanted to go back and at times, the evidence was fairly good compared to some “evidence”

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.