Ghost Trip Investigation #2 book holiday, take flashlight, call it a ghost hunt, fleece fans ✔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m hoping adams confidence has sky rocketed and last night proved that being patient, following leads and creating a story is what really gets people interested. No rushing just relying on feelings, atmosphere and your own ears is all that sometimes is needed 😀

Reactions: 4
I’m hoping adams confidence has sky rocketed and last night proved that being patient, following leads and creating a story is what really gets people interested. No rushing just relying on feelings, atmosphere and your own ears is all that sometimes is needed 😀
Absolutely, it felt like a proper investigation. Also the chat was so much nicer.

I do agree that the sls needs binned or at the very least, needs to be used on areas where there are no chairs and/or furniture that could be misconstrued as a person. The breaks last night were reasonable as well, gti with Dan was becoming ridiculous and rushed with hardly any actual investigation. i wish Adam would bin dan off.

Reactions: 7
Did chloe mugcock mention adams live last night? I went in her live briefly this morning and saw comments about how good the investigation was but she ignored them

Reactions: 1
It was so much better, really enjoyed it. Hopefully Adam will go his own way

Reactions: 4
Did chloe mugcock mention adams live last night? I went in her live briefly this morning and saw comments about how good the investigation was but she ignored them
I saw her pop on my fyp watched 5 mins as couldn’t allow longer of her voice and she didn’t mention it once. But Dan came in to borrow the hoover sounded fuming and his tone of voice was all aggressive and he must’ve forgot she was live as walked out after saying thanks babe pause… love you 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Last night was incredible and I feel so bloody chuffed for Adam! First time in probably a year that I’ve watched an entire hunt. Dan needs to have a serious think about how his current attitude and ego IS affecting GTI. He really needs to let Adam lead these hunts from now on and just accept that it is ok for people to be better at some things. GTI could thrive with them both but it won’t if Dan doesn’t change fast.
Massive well done to Adam, can’t wait for the next solo! 👏🏼

Reactions: 9
Last night was incredible and I feel so bloody chuffed for Adam! First time in probably a year that I’ve watched an entire hunt. Dan needs to have a serious think about how his current attitude and ego IS affecting GTI. He really needs to let Adam lead these hunts from now on and just accept that it is ok for people to be better at some things. GTI could thrive with them both but it won’t if Dan doesn’t change fast.
Massive well done to Adam, can’t wait for the next solo! 👏🏼
Totally agree, he needs to take a bit of a backseat. But I don’t think he will. His ego won’t allow it. I think he’s going to be more insufferable this weekend (didn’t think that was possible😂). He’ll be showing off to the minority of his minions and reminding them why he’s so great.
I think adam will quietly gloat away knowing he’s already got one up on Dan then probably by the end of the summer Dan will say he’s not got the time to continue with gti and blame the fact he has 4 kids and tonnes of other businesses to look after.

Ahh I wish I had stayed awake and watched it now! I'm glad everyone enjoyed it. I've seen a fair few comments from people saying it was the best one in ages

Reactions: 5
I noticed quite a few comments saying it was like old times it was 1000 times better than when Dan is there. I think the likes and views really proved this as well. I did laugh when I saw a mod saying this is a new series of Adam being on his own... clearly doesn't realise that is how gti actually started Adam on his own. Adam needs to break away from Dan when possible as he will just drag him down. All Dan is bothered about is prancing about and how much money he can con people out of

I really enjoyed it tbh. I know Adam reads here and I hope he feels proud that even us “trolls” enjoyed it. We’ve been saying from the start we enjoy him just not spragg and those numbers he got last night were well deserved!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Found this video today. It’s very old but Dan squealing like a pig makes me laugh 😂

• Haha
View attachment 2743091View attachment 2743092View attachment 2743093View attachment 2743094

68.6k viewers for a Wednesday night isn’t bad! Still nearly 6k on when it ended too.
Dan didn’t say much the whole night. But conveniently managed to be around to promote the subs page. I’m sure he was loving people’s response to how good of a night Adam had 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Tonight was great. Felt like the old gti again.
I'd probs subscribe to every channel of his if Dan left, just to show he'd made the right decision!
Adam and Dan are at the boxing match between chy and cydneyView attachment 2744517
Sorry I've just seen this!
---
Not Dan and Adam at a crappy boxing event 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
As if there associating with the likes of chy, Tommy and some of the scummy fucks. Dans peeping head, couldn’t be more embarrassed for him. Imagine going to an event when the owner shuts it down, the police come and environmental health all at different times. People being asked to leave and theirs Dan just hiding in the backgrounds 😂 I actually didn’t think I could feel more 🤢 if I was Chloe he would be icked straight out the door.

Reactions: 5
As if there associating with the likes of chy, Tommy and some of the scummy fucks. Dans peeping head, couldn’t be more embarrassed for him. Imagine going to an event when the owner shuts it down, the police come and environmental health all at different times. People being asked to leave and theirs Dan just hiding in the backgrounds 😂 I actually didn’t think I could feel more 🤢 if I was Chloe he would be icked straight out the door.
"Hate being away from the kids"

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.