Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Well, he walked out on his ex and six month old daughter when he met Geri. How long was it going on, before they became official?
Well, she was already in 2009 "guest" in some races, his kid was born in 2013, so you can figure.

The dude has been the team boss of a very succesful F1 team for over 16 years. The intensity and political games you have to play there turn you at some point into a questionable human even if you were before this decent.

Reactions: 18
I find Geri quite fascinating to be honest. She's such a try hard. I can't imagine her ever being honest and her real self with anyone.

Reactions: 26
I find Geri quite fascinating to be honest. She's such a try hard. I can't imagine her ever being honest and her real self with anyone.
I think she puts on a persona depending on where she is in life. I don’t know what her latest persona is. Stepford Wife/cult member/Jane Austen heroine?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she puts on a persona depending on where she is in life. I don’t know what her latest persona is. Stepford Wife/cult member/Jane Austen heroine?
I find it ghostly. Why white? Born again virgin? Definitely ain't that. I think she is thin again as look at the company she keeps at the races the girlfriends of the drivers always seems to be pictured with them. Very much in the limelight again

Reactions: 5
I find it ghostly. Why white? Born again virgin? Definitely ain't that. I think she is thin again as look at the company she keeps at the races the girlfriends of the drivers always seems to be pictured with them. Very much in the limelight again
I personally think its a mix of continuing to distance herself from Ginger and the bright and colourful ways, but also an emphasis on the lady of the manor persona. She doesn't need to worry about dirtying her white clothes because she doesn't do any dirty work, she's high status now! Plus, let's face it, it gets people's attention and she seems to need that like she needs oxygen.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think the white clothing is because she is into Kundalini yoga now, possibly?

Horner is a wanker but she knows she’s landed on her feet there as he is mega rich.

I think the white clothing is because she is into Kundalini yoga now, possibly?

Horner is a wanker but she knows she’s landed on her feet there as he is mega rich.
I think she's as well off as he is tbh or even more so but it def adds to the appeal for sure. I hope her daughter is a bit of the Ab Fab situation where she sees her Mum and thinks 'oh god' and ends up really stable.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think she's as well off as he is tbh or even more so but it def adds to the appeal for sure. I hope her daughter is a bit of the Ab Fab situation where she sees her Mum and thinks 'oh god' and ends up really stable.
Yeah I don't think its wealth she gains from him, more that higher social class status.

Reactions: 12
He’s worth about £10m more and has continuing earning potential. I see she’s worth £40m but I wonder how much of his is counted? Without him, I’m not sure how much more she’d carry on earning.

Don’t believe that for a moment @Red hair dont care. Like she hasn’t got a lot of time on her hands to match her wardrobe. Everybody else manages it.
Yeah lazy arse syndrome I think. That was from Hello website
For me she has got what she always wanted rich man in the limelight always so now needs to look great. Not matter what cost she got him.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.