Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

YeahBrackie

Every time I see a knob in the wild, it makes me thank God I'm a lesbian. I dunno how you straight lasses put up with it 😂

Messenger_creation_55ee539f-de78-4dd5-9fa3-6a34afe48364.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 112

Badirene

VIP Member
I read "freshly wanked cock" in David Attenborough's voice.

"Here we see the freshly wanked cock in all it's resplendent glory. Once proud and erect, it now withers deflated under the glare of the global media. A sticky ending for this once noble beast"

Sorry for dragging you into this Sir David.

• Haha
Reactions: 111

Muses

I've just caught myself sitting here, zooming in and out on his dick/pencil repeatedly, while my elderly Dad sits innocently opposite me, probably thinking I'm browsing Amazon again 😆 😆 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 79

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Here we are in 2024 and women are still having to endure shit like this in the workplace and men like Horner are patted on the head over it with absolute zero consequences :mad:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79

Jackie Brown

VIP Member
This is by a country mile the best thread on Tattle. Ever! 😂
Last night, I was convinced it was a finger. But 24 hours on and with closer analysis and zoom in’s I’m in the ‘dick’ camp.

Fancy strutting around Bahrain like cock of the walk, knowing that not only had everyone had seen your dick…but most people have mistaken it for a finger. The brass neck on him.

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Renegadedancer

VIP Member
I think we will see a statement that he’s been booted along with the words ‘regret’, ‘mutual agreement’, ‘immediate effect’ and ‘blimey what a small dick’ .

• Haha
Reactions: 74

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I made a little ditty on the other thread. Thought I could share it here too! I am also aware that I need to stop ordering wine……

Christian Horner backed in a corner for shagging his PA’s pie. He sent her his thumb covered in cum while in a loo way up in the sky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 72

atomic

I don’t care what happens but I need someone to confirm if it’s a finger or a dick.

as a lesbian, that is something I never hoped I would say

• Haha
Reactions: 68

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
I have no sympathy for anyone who sets their sights on a man whose partner is pregnant. They weren't papped accidentally when it came out about them, she was smiling straight to camera when they were exposed and his partner had recently given birth alone while Geri was in Japan with him. What goes around comes around, Geri. I hope Beverley is feeling a little bit of comfort now from all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 68

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I actually can’t believe Finger Knob has rocked up today like everything is normal and smirking away.

Like everyone has seen your slimy dick and your creepy AF messages to a young female.

if I was Geri, I’d slam it to the left and then shake it to the right and then pull his chicas to the front Hai Si Ja!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

eppingforestbambi

VIP Member
The most shocking part is him saying “aloud” to mean “allowed”, and your for you’re.

You may have all the money in the world and wear flat caps, but you are a dumb dumb, CH.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

House of Tea

VIP Member
I am sure this has been on here before, but this was CH in Cosmopolitan back when he was a driver. He likes natural women, which is why Geri ditched Ginger and went all Doris Day.

IMG_1773.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

petitspois

VIP Member
Reminds me of all those disappointing chats you have via online dating. You chat for a while and decide you like him so give him your number then get the usual 'what are you up to?' message. You respond then get 'just lying on my bed' and every cell in your body deflates as you just know what's coming next.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

House of Tea

VIP Member
For some reason I can’t imagine Geri and Christian having sex. They clearly did because of their son, but Geri has got more fragile looking over time, the wearing white, the skinniness. It doesn’t look like a sexual relationship, which might be why he is acting like a schoolboy over the mention of Spanx etc. You can imagine Geri lying around in a white virginal nightdress in the four poster cosplaying a Victorian lady of the manor, granting the master of the house a quick fumble on birthdays and anniversaries. Like the wife is the (Stepford) wife at home, and he is the Big I Am bestriding the world when he is at work in that glamorous F1 world, trying it on with a junior colleague.

Geri is a million miles away from the lushly curvy cheeky Geri of old - she looks the complete opposite now, asexual. I read he like the showbiz pazazz she brought into his life. They seemed an odd match from the off. Not excusing him at all, he is a dirty dog of a man harassing the help, but I suspect that his marriage may not have panned out the way he expected it to - he married someone completely different and the wife he now has has morphed into something else completely.

Geri has issues, not sure what they are or why she has them, but something is very wrong with her. She keeps on saying Girl Power but she is not remotely powerful, she is fragile. She latched on to him, thinking he was the big protector and he has turned out to be just a bloke, whose swinging appendage is being scrutinised over social media, the shame of it. Despite that I don’t feel sorry for her. She gave no thought to the woman who was left with a 6 month old baby - a time when she was meant to be enjoying her newborn was spent trying to stop her errant partner straying with a Spice Girl. No Girl Power deployed by Geri then, just selfish and arrogant behaviour where she saw something she wanted and eventually took it.

• Heart
Reactions: 59