Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Christian Horner is a twit.

Him and Geri are well suited. He loves the sound of his own voice. Sky F1 coverage always tries to have a team boss they can talk to during practice, qualifying and race sessions. 9 times out of 10 it's Christian Horner, only occasionally someone from a different team. He just can't shut up.
I have a lot of respect for his parents staying close to Beverley and Olivia. They were appalled by Christian’s actions. Which made their Times wedding announcement all the more cringe.

Reactions: 19
Somebody said Geri doesn’t have her own thread on here
so I was wondering if it was ok to make one now
what does everyone think of her? I think she’s changed so much and is a shadow of her former self since she got married! And does anybody notice that she always wears white ??? What’s with that ?
M
She always wears white, looks really odd. I reckon she’s a complete nutcase
total narcissist, she absolutely cannot sing- zero self awareness. Inane grin and never has anything of any interest to say

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I seen her in concert last year and was the only one not living up to her persona. The tour almost ended before it started because of what Mel B said about her and Geri. Geri obviously being the way she is now was not happy i think she went as far as getting a lawyer involved to deny the claims.

Reactions: 4
I don't think Geri has a personality at all and is spectacularly thick. I heard her being interviewed by Jonathan Ross years ago on his radio show and she was just vacuous and brain dead, spouting out about how wonderful it was that his wife was body confident when it wasn't relevant to what they were talking about. There's also the clip of her on Graham Norton with the Spice Girls when John Bishop basically says he loves his son if he's gay or not and Geri starts to chime in but is stopped by Baby Spice. Now I am typing this I'm also reminded of a female comedian (whose name I can't remember sorry) on Room 101 complaining about men wanting to be sponsored to run, it was really funny and Geri was on and you could tell she didn't get the jokes AT ALL.
As for her stealing Christian, no one can steal a man but she did follow him around for years.

Reactions: 25
Used to adore her. Then I met her... Now I don't. She was not nice and quite fickle and fake.
Shame as I did love her and was one of the 3 people to by her 3rd album haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Did anyone read on one of the celeb gossip threads about Geri being a filthy cow and leaving her dirty knickers in the hotel room she stayed in? 🤮🤮

Someone who lived by her also said her house and garden was an absolute tit tip.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Did anyone read on one of the celeb gossip threads about Geri being a filthy cow and leaving her dirty knickers in the hotel room she stayed in? 🤮🤮

Someone who lived by her also said her house and garden was an absolute tit tip.
You have just reminded me, my fellas mate worked on the outside of her house, he wasn't allowed in. And he was dying for toilet. So he did a number 2 behind her garage 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
You have just reminded me, my fellas mate worked on the outside of her house, he wasn't allowed in. And he was dying for toilet. So he did a number 2 behind her garage 😳
Oh my god 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 ah well if it's true what a filthy mare she is, I doubt she'd even mind 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It weirds me out, when people completely transform their persona, I don't think that's normal. It's not like she's cleaning up her image, she's completely become someone else. I personally think she's trying too hard to be Kate Middleton: she's copied Kate' wedding dress, hairstyle, weight, and "perfect" manor wife lifestyle. It's only a matter of time before she ditches her white wardrobe for floral maxi dresses. I get Single White Female vibes from her.

Reactions: 26
Met her 10 years ago she was staying at hotel for F1 grand prix.... she seemed completely unhinged and child like she made me hold her hand and take her to the toilet 😳

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Met her 10 years ago she was staying at hotel for F1 grand prix.... she seemed completely unhinged and child like she made me hold her hand and take her to the toilet 😳
Omg! Any more goss?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I seen her in concert last year and was the only one not living up to her persona. The tour almost ended before it started because of what Mel B said about her and Geri. Geri obviously being the way she is now was not happy i think she went as far as getting a lawyer involved to deny the claims.
She ruined that concert for me. It was chucking it down with rain, we were all soaked dancing around and so were sporty, baby and scary. She just marched around with a coat on doing a lack lustre attempt at performing. She couldn’t dance properly as she was more worried about keeping her hood up.

I don't think Geri has a personality at all and is spectacularly thick. I heard her being interviewed by Jonathan Ross years ago on his radio show and she was just vacuous and brain dead, spouting out about how wonderful it was that his wife was body confident when it wasn't relevant to what they were talking about. There's also the clip of her on Graham Norton with the Spice Girls when John Bishop basically says he loves his son if he's gay or not and Geri starts to chime in but is stopped by Baby Spice. Now I am typing this I'm also reminded of a female comedian (whose name I can't remember sorry) on Room 101 complaining about men wanting to be sponsored to run, it was really funny and Geri was on and you could tell she didn't get the jokes AT ALL.
As for her stealing Christian, no one can steal a man but she did follow him around for years.
That JR interview was cringe

Reactions: 12
In the latest article in the Daily Fail, the former Ms Halliwell, is dressed all in white again, and looks like she is sucking a lemon. I really miss her Ginger Spice persona - at least she looked liked she was having fun.

Reactions: 9
The word that would perfectly describe Halliwell is desperate. Desperate to be somebody she will never be. Desperate for a number 1. Desperate for a Honour from the Honours Committee by sucking up to the Establishment. Desperate to be anything but English. She stated once in an interview that her father was Swedish. Lawrence halliwell was from Liverpool born and bred. His mother was English and his father was allegedly a Swedish sailor finding a port in a storm. Some years ago the sailors family stated in an article that he wasn’t Swedish but from Finland and they were never sure of the truth. Google it. Notice she’s never discussed that since. Rightly she is half Spanish due to her mother but she’s English the other half of her. Never be too sure of what Halliwell comes out that book she released listed names of people, admissions of pathological lying. Home wrecking and the rest is just the tip of the iceberg. The fact she has done Rainbow woman and the latest “tribute” to the NHS is just another self serving exercise that gives her full coverage and her desperation for another hit single and to be taken seriously problem is she is completely tone deaf unless auto tune helps her I’ve heard her live. Goats do better chanting

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Unfortunately she has a grandiose sense of self and her intellectual abilities. She may have got into Watford Grammar and read books but her intelligence is average often seems less than that when she spouts her gob off. Rainbow Woman is doing her no favours, or the amount of documentaries she’s had done on her. Some might find her fascinating. She and Meghan Markle would be a great match for friendship. She might be in for a chance seeing as she groped Megs father in law ass and then goat chanted Happy Birthday thinking she’s the next Marilyn. That woman would do anything for a Damehood even if it means sexually harassing the future King of England. If she had done the whole pinching crap now it would be considered sexual harassment. If it happened to her she would spout the Girl Power BS. She is a strange one and very desperate. She struck it lucky, certainly not talent or charm just a lot of red hair, mouth, trashy clothes, auto tune and good PR management

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
The word that would perfectly describe Halliwell is desperate. Desperate to be somebody she will never be. Desperate for a number 1. Desperate for a Honour from the Honours Committee by sucking up to the Establishment. Desperate to be anything but English. She stated once in an interview that her father was Swedish. Lawrence halliwell was from Liverpool born and bred. His mother was English and his father was allegedly a Swedish sailor finding a port in a storm. Some years ago the sailors family stated in an article that he wasn’t Swedish but from Finland and they were never sure of the truth. Google it. Notice she’s never discussed that since. Rightly she is half Spanish due to her mother but she’s English the other half of her. Never be too sure of what Halliwell comes out that book she released listed names of people, admissions of pathological lying. Home wrecking and the rest is just the tip of the iceberg. The fact she has done Rainbow woman and the latest “tribute” to the NHS is just another self serving exercise that gives her full coverage and her desperation for another hit single and to be taken seriously problem is she is completely tone deaf unless auto tune helps her I’ve heard her live. Goats do better chanting
Well well never expected her to be half Scouse! Surprised she never jumped on the Scouse bandwagon in 2006 or so when it seemed to be a trend to be from there with all the WAGs, Atomic Kitten and Jen Ellison being in every single lads mag. A lot of Scousers actually claim Scandi heritage due to the seafarers, bit like Americans claiming Irish, German etc despite never having visited.

I was always on the fence with her and always doubted her age but it turned out 1972 is her real birthdate. She seemed a lot older than 24 on the early promo pics for Wannabe, especially when you compare here with the oldest Saturday Una and oldest Girl Aloud Kim when they were that age. Loved her albums despite her being tone deaf as they were cheerful, almost novelty songs but there’s something I cannot put my finger on about her, bit like Heather Mills, Donna Air.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.