Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's a chameleon - she changes her entire personality and appearance to suit her environment. I don't feel one ounce of sympathy for Horner - and his ex has been incredibly dignified in not selling her story. Imagine being pregnant with a baby that your partner talks you into, then he fucks off with Geri. Jesus wept.

Reactions: 28
She's a chameleon - she changes her entire personality and appearance to suit her environment. I don't feel one ounce of sympathy for Horner - and his ex has been incredibly dignified in not selling her story. Imagine being pregnant with a baby that your partner talks you into, then he fucks off with Geri. Jesus wept.
Horner has ended up with the woman he deserves.A totally batshit one.I hope his ex has found happiness with a decent guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well well never expected her to be half Scouse! Surprised she never jumped on the Scouse bandwagon in 2006 or so when it seemed to be a trend to be from there with all the WAGs, Atomic Kitten and Jen Ellison being in every single lads mag. A lot of Scousers actually claim Scandi heritage due to the seafarers, bit like Americans claiming Irish, German etc despite never having visited.

I was always on the fence with her and always doubted her age but it turned out 1972 is her real birthdate. She seemed a lot older than 24 on the early promo pics for Wannabe, especially when you compare here with the oldest Saturday Una and oldest Girl Aloud Kim when they were that age. Loved her albums despite her being tone deaf as they were cheerful, almost novelty songs but there’s something I cannot put my finger on about her, bit like Heather Mills, Donna Air.
Do many of them act as bold as brass going on the record using another family’s name laying claim to ancestry or ties without responding to their enquiries. They released an article to a Finnish newspaper saying they never quite knew the truth of her claims and would love to talk to her about it yet she never responded. Why?! Why do you think? People usually when they get caught out either back their claims or keep schtum. She also said her father was a compulsive cheat and liar in her book. He also claimed to her mother he was a widower until his first wife reappeared. All in her book. It is possible that he may have tried to big himself up the way she attempts to. Either prove it or be quiet and don’t involve a whole different family who have done nothing to her family to warrant those claims. She has tried and failed at marketing herself either that or as Spanish by making Spanish style songs which she did very successfully. She would be better to do that as her mother is Spanish but stop reinventing herself into things she is not and never will be. Even if the claims are true she is still English born and bred. I’m sure most Britons are of Scandi descent because of the Viking occupation but most don’t use that to give it the “Big I Am” like her especially involving strangers into it. She should be proud of that many would love to be as privileged as her and it’s ironic considering she wore the Union Jack dress

Reactions: 5
She was well known on the F1 circuit for ages before it all happened. His parents refused to go to their wedding and don't know if they have made up since. Think that headline is wrong as the mother of his first child was his partner not his wife.

Reactions: 5
She looks like a child in that white dress, she is frighteningly small. A contender for brittle bone disease I imagine.

Reactions: 8
I agree, she is completely deranged. Why on earth does she wear white the whole time and parade about like she's some sort of emaciated national treasure?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hmmmmm I wonder what happened there? Considering her track record for truth and integrity hahaha I’m not quite sure it’s so DIY or do lockdown rules only apply to the peasants?! And if she thinks it looks great ... good she has to live with it. But if she doing what do many are accusing her of on the Gram, could she live with potentially super spreading and it costing more than a hair cut?! That is the question

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Lol she looks like a young cilla black in that pic

Imagine if the gram was a thing in 2001 or so, I bet she would have been on it 24/7 stirring up controversy with her skinny pics and going on about yoga whilst flogging skinny tea if that were a thing then 😂and when the waif look went out of fashion she put on weight and went on about being curvy (was still only about 8 stone like) she desperately wanted to be a national treasure didn’t she, especially with that goodwill ambassador shite and clinging on to whoever was relevant at the time like Chris Evans, Robbie Williams, George Michael.
Any tea on her glamour model/ Turkish gameshow days?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
A friend of his ex's used to comment on the DM when articles were 1st coming out about them. How he was in Japan with Geri and not the F1 team when his ex was in labour, they'd had IVF that he pushed for, and Geri sent presents to the baby from her new sister Bluebell....... think she said she was madder than a box of frogs!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Didn’t Robbie Williams describe her as a demonic child when he briefly went out with her. IIRC he, ran for the hills...The Take That star announced after the split: “She turned into this demonic
little girl playing with dolls and a tea set.

“She started speaking like a psychotic child and she developed this possessed
look in her eye. It was genuinely scaring me.”

• Wow
Reactions: 14
This is really random but it’s something that really sticks in my mind. Did anyone watch Nickelodeon in the late 90’s/early 2000’s?There was a presenter called Mike McLean. He called out Geri on air one evening and said ‘how are you doing Geri? Still fat?’

It’s something I’ve never ever forgotten.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This is really random but it’s something that really sticks in my mind. Did anyone watch Nickelodeon in the late 90’s/early 2000’s?There was a presenter called Mike McLean. He called out Geri on air one evening and said ‘how are you doing Geri? Still fat?’

It’s something I’ve never ever forgotten.
That's horrible.

Geri had a great curvy figure in those Spice Girls days.

I've posted this elsewhere but I know of her being in a meeting with a well known producer around the time of her solo success and she apologised for being fat.

This was when she was at her skinniest.

She has no talent whatsoever, but I do feel for someone with a self image like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
You made me take a look at her Instagram; what’s with the #rainbowwoman thing?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.