Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's no way she's wearing white to save time - what else does she have to do?

There's that Rainbow Woman thing she did a while back. I haven't even had the energy to read that that was supposed to be so it might be an alter ego. That woman has such a high opinion of herself.

Reactions: 10
She’s as mad as a box of frogs. Always has been. She’s just covering it up better at the moment to keep Christian sweet.

Reactions: 15
Agree with what others have said about Christian Horner in here, you only have to watch a few episodes of Drive to Survive on Netflix to realise how fond of himself he is. There is one scene in their country pile where he is sitting for breakfast with the kids and yells 'SOME POACHED EGGS IN HERE PLEASE!' to (presumably) the housekeeper in the kitchen. Geri emerges for breakfast in all white, of course!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
She appeared on RuPaul's Drag Race UK a while back, and was without question the worst guest judge so far. No sense of humour whatsoever, seemed totally confused by what she was doing (which was literally sit on a chair and read quips from a teleprompter) and came across as really patronising to the queens and judges alike. She must thank God she's got looks, because she has all the personality of a bucket of seawater

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She reminds me of one of those lost looking girls we had at uni just wanting a sense of ‘belonging’, you know the ones from beige middle class backgrounds but at uni they either convert to Islam/ Paganism/ Hinduism despite being a non practicing Protestant before, environmentalist, vegan, goth, whatever then they change to something else. I swear she went from Catholic to Witness then to Buddhist, tarty busty vixen to underweight yogi, grabbing prince Charles’ arse to being a stepford wife. Oh and the intermittent fake intellectual stages with all the vigour of a Sociology a level student.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I saw a photo of her at the Grand Prix on Sunday, she did not look well at all. I loved Geri when she was in the Spice Girls, I fancied her like mad and found her outspoken celebration of women really refreshing. Now she's become a shadow of her former self. I hope she's ok.

Reactions: 9
I saw a photo of her at the Grand Prix on Sunday, she did not look well at all. I loved Geri when she was in the Spice Girls, I fancied her like mad and found her outspoken celebration of women really refreshing. Now she's become a shadow of her former self. I hope she's ok.
Think she has totally withdrawn herself from public eye in comparison to 10 years ago

Reactions: 5
She appeared on RuPaul's Drag Race UK a while back, and was without question the worst guest judge so far. No sense of humour whatsoever, seemed totally confused by what she was doing (which was literally sit on a chair and read quips from a teleprompter) and came across as really patronising to the queens and judges alike. She must thank God she's got looks, because she has all the personality of a bucket of seawater
She was shocking in Room 101 too, just didn’t get the jokes at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She reminds me of one of those lost looking girls we had at uni just wanting a sense of ‘belonging’, you know the ones from beige middle class backgrounds but at uni they either convert to Islam/ Paganism/ Hinduism despite being a non practicing Protestant before, environmentalist, vegan, goth, whatever then they change to something else. I swear she went from Catholic to Witness then to Buddhist, tarty busty vixen to underweight yogi, grabbing prince Charles’ arse to being a stepford wife. Oh and the intermittent fake intellectual stages with all the vigour of a Sociology a level student.
I love this post and could've written it myself. Oh - and don't forget her Kaballah stage!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I love this post and could've written it myself. Oh - and don't forget her Kaballah stage!
Yesss she badly wanted to be the British Madonna when she went on about Kabbollocks, not to mention mi chico latino ripping off isla bonita. Loved Chico though. And the butterfly top which Mariah wore a year or so previously. Shows you how body image has changed over time though as people then said Geri looked fab and Mariah looked fat, Mariah looked HOT to be honest!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yesss she badly wanted to be the British Madonna when she went on about Kabbollocks, not to mention mi chico latino ripping off isla bonita. Loved Chico though. And the butterfly top which Mariah wore a year or so previously. Shows you how body image has changed over time though as people then said Geri looked fab and Mariah looked fat, Mariah looked HOT to be honest!
and her daughter's middle name.

She's one of those women that seems to be devoid of all personality to me, just tagging onto whatever she feels makes her popular. I think a psychiatrist would have a field day with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Definite NPD vibes. She’s totally buried her own personality for so long due to low self esteem combined with a needy ego, I don’t think even she has the slightest clue who she is any more. No wonder no one else has a clue! I agree that a therapist would need an age to sort her out.
The problem with NPD though is that she probably believes there’s absolutely nothing wrong with her and it’s everyone else who is the problem 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
23 years ago tomorrow Geri quit the band. I always think her solicitor reading out the statement makes it look like he‘s leaving the Spice Girls 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
23 years ago tomorrow Geri quit the band. I always think her solicitor reading out the statement makes it look like he‘s leaving the Spice Girls 🤣

Ffs why was her leaving always bigged up like it was John Lennon leaving the Beatles or some other megastar! They had only been in the charts for 2 yrs at that point and had 2 albums. Think she was taking her cue from Robbie going awol from Take That with a mix of TT’s 1996 goodbye press conference. Over inflated ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Ffs why was her leaving always bigged up like it was John Lennon leaving the Beatles or some other megastar! They had only been in the charts for 2 yrs at that point and had 2 albums. Think she was taking her cue from Robbie going awol from Take That with a mix of TT’s 1996 goodbye press conference. Over inflated ego.
I mean, I agree, it was totally over the top, but honestly at the time, they were huge. Plus, they were just finishing off the European leg of their tour, and about to tour America, so the timing of it was shocking. I think if anything her ego got worse after leaving the band. The other girls were a grounding influence on her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.