Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those net worth sites that the papers use as a source are a load of nonsense. They just make stuff up. She never really made that much from the Spice girls.
This is absolutely true. I used to know a D-list but once rich US celebrity and he told me his net worth online never matched his true wealth - at one stage it was much lower than his true wealth because it didn’t take into account his investments but mostly it was overinflated. At one stage he was reported to be worth £30 million when in fact he was bankrupt.

• Wow
Reactions: 6

Yel

This is absolutely true. I used to know a D-list but once rich US celebrity and he told me his net worth online never matched his true wealth - at one stage it was much lower than his true wealth because it didn’t take into account his investments but mostly it was overinflated. At one stage he was reported to be worth £30 million when in fact he was bankrupt.
I think lots of them are just AI with no real world information.

Like if you look up Jack Monroe sites say she's worth 75million or 3million.

Doubt she even has 20k to her name.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 at 20.35.09.png

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.