Geri Halliwell

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is making her own clothes now - as if :ROFLMAO: another pretend designer.
Where have her tits gone ? I know nothing about fashion - jeans, tshirt = job done - but that basically looks like she is wearing a perfectly rectangular dress which she has tied round her waist with that massive belt. The top shouldn't have creases that make you think they still aren't even touching her body.

Reactions: 8
You made me take a look at her Instagram; what’s with the #rainbowwoman thing?
Her way of staying relevant and an opportunity for her to grandstand on epic proportions as I doubt no self respecting director would ever do a documentary on that bore again. Two directors have stupidly done that and gained many cringe reviews and I doubt benefitted their Film Portfolio. Bonus points in her mind for adding some self penned songs hopefully bag a record deal possibly relive her solo career but this time as a classy, country lady refined and polished. Posh pop while brown nosing the Establishment to get a gong from the committee or a honorary Doctorate to prove how “intelligent” she is. Her husband after all has an OBE and an Honorary Doctorate. What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Going off topic slightly but how great does Mel C look nowadays, think there’s only a year or 2 between her and Geri but she still looks fresh faced. I know who I’d rather have as my mate, she has a nice aura about her.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That's horrible.

Geri had a great curvy figure in those Spice Girls days.

I've posted this elsewhere but I know of her being in a meeting with a well known producer around the time of her solo success and she apologised for being fat.

This was when she was at her skinniest.

She has no talent whatsoever, but I do feel for someone with a self image like this.
Geri was my favourite Spice Girl because she was curvy and not stick thin. To call her fat is nasty.

Reactions: 6
Geri was my favourite Spice Girl because she was curvy and not stick thin. To call her fat is nasty.
I agree, weight and body appearance is not an area anybody should go. I have zero respect for her due to many reasons but her appearance and anybody else’s is off limits unless it’s in a complimentary way. Have to say she has the most lovely almond shaped eyes and eye colour

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hmmmmm I wonder what happened there? Considering her track record for truth and integrity hahaha I’m not quite sure it’s so DIY or do lockdown rules only apply to the peasants?! And if she thinks it looks great ... good she has to live with it. But if she doing what do many are accusing her of on the Gram, could she live with potentially super spreading and it costing more than a hair cut?! That is the question

Her neck. She looks about 80!!!

Reactions: 2
I saw in the Daily Mail a couple of years ago that Geri and Horner had gone to some sort of fundraising event for charity linked to F1. The guests had to donate something for others to bid for. She took a signed photo of herself. Think that says it all. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
I'm glad this thread exists, check this out!!

On the link there are photo's of Bluebell who is now 15, I decided not to post the actual photo's here.

She is a very pretty girl.

Reactions: 9
I'm glad this thread exists, check this out!!

On the link there are photo's of Bluebell who is now 15, I decided not to post the actual photo's here.

She is a very pretty girl.
Can't believe she's 15, where has the time gone?!

Reactions: 7
She has loads of money, she could buy beautiful clothes. But she is sticking to white everything, like she is in a cult. I think Geri has an addictive/obsessive disorder. Wearing everything white, particularly if you live in the country, smacks of an obsession, her latest one.

Reactions: 12
Geri just seems to have a million and one issues. I hope her daughter is more stable.

Reactions: 10
I remember being on message boards 20 years ago when the "scream.." album cover was first shown and people were talking about her body transformation.l 👵

220px-Siywgf-ukcd.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.