Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What an absolute twit. I’m guessing that happened not long after the big birthday battle or series 13. He’ll love his kids of course but bet he shags around when he can, if he can do that to Charlotte who he had extreme chemistry with then he’ll do it to a dull dud.

I felt so awkward on Geordie OGs at Hollys engagement when they mentioned Gary and Charlotte saying ‘gary who’ was just a shield.
Charlotte looked so upset when they started talking about Gary 🥺
I can imagine she drunk cries over him a lottttt!

Reactions: 5
She’ll never be over him sadly. He’s still very much still in her life with her mates still doing Geordie stuff with him. Must be horrible

I really think if Emma didn’t fall pregnant with Chester , they would haven’t stayed together . I can’t see him being faithful to her at all

Reactions: 7
What an absolute twit. I’m guessing that happened not long after the big birthday battle or series 13. He’ll love his kids of course but bet he shags around when he can, if he can do that to Charlotte who he had extreme chemistry with then he’ll do it to a dull dud.

I felt so awkward on Geordie OGs at Hollys engagement when they mentioned Gary and Charlotte saying ‘gary who’ was just a shield.
Yeah I thought that was so horrible to bring up, why did we need to see that on the show?

Reactions: 4
I agree. Something will come out soon enough. He’s absolutely minted too so wouldn’t be surprised if he pays people off.

Reactions: 2
I really think if Emma didn’t fall pregnant with Chester , they would haven’t stayed together . I can’t see him being faithful to her at all
She’s bleeping boooring too and has 0 personality 🥱
All they do is go to farms 😴

Reactions: 6
She is so dull isn’t she. Gaz is dying go get out and have a bevvy 😂

Reactions: 4
I’d be wanting more than a bevvy with her as my wife to be Hahahah
I don’t think she’s ever made him laugh, not like our Charlotte. Can’t see the wedding happening though, it’s all for effect

I don’t think she’s ever made him laugh, not like our Charlotte. Can’t see the wedding happening though, it’s all for effect
I feel like this season they have tried really hard to prove they are a good match and do have a laugh together? But it seems so false to me!

Reactions: 3
I’m not a Vicky fan. I think she’s actually quite a bully. But yeah agreed she’s worked hard to create a new persona.

Reactions: 9
I feel like this season they have tried really hard to prove they are a good match and do have a laugh together? But it seems so false to me!
You can see it coming ‘Me and Emma have decided to go out separate ways. Our best interests now are with the children’ 😂 I’ve read she’s meant to be a horror to her followers

• Haha
You can see it coming ‘Me and Emma have decided to go out separate ways. Our best interests now are with the children’ 😂 I’ve read she’s meant to be a horror to her followers
she is a bit of a cow to be fair. dull as dishwater too

I’m not a Vicky fan. I think she’s actually quite a bully. But yeah agreed she’s worked hard to create a new persona.
I’m currently on season 2 and her treatment towards Becca was nasty. Unless they didn’t show something, she didn’t do a thing. Ok might have walked in with a sassy attitude but so what. It’s uncomfortable to watch

Reactions: 6
I’m currently on season 2 and her treatment towards Becca was nasty. Unless they didn’t show something, she didn’t do a thing. Ok might have walked in with a sassy attitude but so what. It’s uncomfortable to watch
Yep even when she apologised to her she made a nasty dig. You can tell all the girls tip toed round her.

Reactions: 3
Yep even when she apologised to her she made a nasty dig. You can tell all the girls tip toed round her.
Yeah I think they did too. Remember the argument with Holly in the same season and she said she’s spent too much time being scared of her. Even Sophie was scared when they had that argument. Too scared to even apologise to her incase of what she’ll do

She’s bleeping boooring too and has 0 personality 🥱
All they do is go to farms 😴
And to Costa 😂

Yeah I think they did too. Remember the argument with Holly in the same season and she said she’s spent too much time being scared of her. Even Sophie was scared when they had that argument. Too scared to even apologise to her incase of what she’ll do
I rewatched a few years back. They were bleeping horrendous to holly in the first 1-3 seasons . They picked on her, and swinging jaw Vicky was the ring leader . All the other girls joined in because queen Vicky had decided she was enemy number 1 .

• Haha
Reactions: 11
And to Costa 😂

I rewatched a few years back. They were bleeping horrendous to holly in the first 1-3 seasons . They picked on her, and swinging jaw Vicky was the ring leader . All the other girls joined in because queen Vicky had decided she was enemy number 1 .
Not long finished season 1 and forgot all about them not liking Vicky because of her temper and Vicky found it so hard to believe that out of all of them she was the one they didn’t like. What does that show? She made sure after that that she’s be the bully

Not long finished season 1 and forgot all about them not liking Vicky because of her temper and Vicky found it so hard to believe that out of all of them she was the one they didn’t like. What does that show? She made sure after that that she’s be the bully
I automatically disliked her , was that the season she spat in that guys face ? Think he was called jay ?? She is a nasty piece of work.
Notice how not one of the girls tried to even keep a friendship with her. Was hard watching the next season , with Charlotte being upset for holly . But not actually being her friend because of queen gurner .

Reactions: 7
I automatically disliked her , was that the season she spat in that guys face ? Think he was called jay ?? She is a nasty piece of work.
Notice how not one of the girls tried to even keep a friendship with her. Was hard watching the next season , with Charlotte being upset for holly . But not actually being her friend because of queen gurner .
Yeah she spat in Jays face. Holly was the same age as Becca so it must be cos they’re younger she can intimidate them.

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.