Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Totally agree with this! She can be so rude to her followers. The very followers that allow her to receive all her freebies. She should speak a little nicer to people sometimes.
Yeah and when she’s asking for recommendations or has a question she doesn’t even say please or thank you?

Reactions: 2
Anybody else watching geordie OGs? Sophie’s getting right on my nerves moaning about her boyfriend breaking up with her in every segment 🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 4
Yes, totally she never says please or thankyou!
Just watched her insta stories , basically slating all her friends . Obviously it’s not her fault it’s all her friends fault . I get that when you have kids they become your priority , mine have been number 1 since the positive pregnancy test. But she expects them to chase after her , and then puts up nasty rude messages on her insta. For thousands to read , I wouldn’t blame them for not bothering .

Reactions: 5
Just watched her insta stories , basically slating all her friends . Obviously it’s not her fault it’s all her friends fault . I get that when you have kids they become your priority , mine have been number 1 since the positive pregnancy test. But she expects them to chase after her , and then puts up nasty rude messages on her insta. For thousands to read , I wouldn’t blame them for not bothering .
I’ve just seen that! No wonder she’s not got any friends!

I’ve just seen that! No wonder she’s not got any friends!
Our first was poorly with reflux and allergy’s and it was hard. But she seems to really loathe her friends who have had babies without such problems . They have had a really rough time with their little girl. But lashing out at all her friends really isn’t going to help anything .

She really likes to play the victim doesn’t she?! Sorry, no one forced you to have another baby. Yes it’s sad she is unwell and I feel for her but stop blaming everyone else!

Reactions: 3
Our first was poorly with reflux and allergy’s and it was hard. But she seems to really loathe her friends who have had babies without such problems . They have had a really rough time with their little girl. But lashing out at all her friends really isn’t going to help anything .
Totally agree, my first had reflux and allergies too and it is hell. She definitely seems to hate on her friends who don’t have babies with those problems. She must be an absolute misery live with!

Totally agree, my first had reflux and allergies too and it is hell. She definitely seems to hate on her friends who don’t have babies with those problems. She must be an absolute misery live with!
I had the same issues with my first born and I must admit that I did resent my friends who had healthy, happy babies. The coffee shop meet ups and the baby groups that I missed out on did upset me, it turns out that I had PND. I do see some signs in Emma that she might be suffering too.

Seen this morning both of Charlotte’s shows , tattoo of us and the Charlotte show have been cancelled .

Reactions: 1
Does not shock me, Just Tattoo of Us was on way longer than it should've been
I thought it was utter crap. Really didn’t need more than one season of that. Noticed she’s not in any of the OG stuff along with a few of them .

I thought it was utter crap. Really didn’t need more than one season of that. Noticed she’s not in any of the OG stuff along with a few of them .
I read that apparently she is joining next season, although I think she is still too wild and immature for it. I quite like that it is showing them as grown ups living sort of normal lives

Just tattoo of us had run it’s course but I did like the Charlotte show.

I wonder why it was cancelled?

Really made a mockery of tattooing, people got the most stupid things tattooed for shock value

I think Emma is being really irresponsible sharing loads of corona things when really she has no knowledge of it.

She’s just spreading panic & fear.

Holly irritates me on the OG's, it seems like she is putting on a bit of an act? Like she doesn't seem natural compared to when she was on Geordie Shore (and I'm not talking about looks). I don't know, I can't put my finger on it.

One of the original Geordie shores knocked over an old age pensioner it never made the paper s . But a mate of mine hated him . And put it up on his Facebook wall.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.