Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah she spat in Jays face. Holly was the same age as Becca so it must be cos they’re younger she can intimidate them.
How completely vile . I absolutely detest spitting . Think she sees the young girls as competition .

Reactions: 5
How completely vile . I absolutely detest spitting . Think she sees the young girls as competition .
My friends bf done it to her and I’ve never looked at him the same since. The Ricci situation was weird. I think she was a psycho too so it wasn’t just all him no matter how hard she tried to make a bleep of him

Reactions: 6
My friends bf done it to her and I’ve never looked at him the same since. The Ricci situation was weird. I think she was a psycho too so it wasn’t just all him no matter how hard she tried to make a bleep of him
She can’t seem to hold a relationship down so what does that tell you 🤔

Reactions: 6
She can’t seem to hold a relationship down so what does that tell you 🤔
It’s always the guy though. Never her. 🙄
Can’t stand her , I won’t watch anything she’s in. She’s just a massive coke head .

• Heart
Reactions: 10
She was a bully in ex on the beach too, when ricci came in she basically banned anyone from talking to him. When chloe refused and sat with him because she felt bad for him and said it was bullying, Vicki ripped into chloe and called her a slag and basically said she was now out of the group and made everyone ignore her and laugh at her. Proper mean girl. Everything she portrays in her Instagram and on loose women etc is all fake!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Why did she react that way when he come onto the beach? She knew what the show was about.

Reactions: 2
I think she played her act to all the cast, played the fun girl who is everyone's mate. Then ricci turned up who actually knows the real her and threatened to expose her. So she turned on the tears and turned everyone against him before he had chance x

Reactions: 3
Just been watching geordie ogs.
Wow does Hollys boyfriend do for a living!!! He must be minted considering she wants TWO weddings and all the trimmings inc a helicopter!!!🤔

Reactions: 1
I really like Holly. She has always seemed nice and I think her fiancé is lovely and genuine. They obviously are a perfect match.

Totally agree about Emma being absolutely dull. She must be incredibly boring to live with. I remember them splitting and she said on Twitter he was really controlling and she lost all her modelling jobs because of him then BAM she’s preggo and they are playing happy families again. She’s definitely a case of being very good looking so she’s never needed to develop a personality whatsoever... Aaron and Talia are also completely dull. I don’t actually mind Marnie and Casey, I think they seem like a good couple. I didnt think they would last when they first got together.

Reactions: 13
Talia deffo is about for the money. Nagging that they need to move as their 4 bed house isn’t big enough for their one child despite him housing her existing child, bet she isn’t contributing towards it

Reactions: 10
Talia deffo is about for the money. Nagging that they need to move as their 4 bed house isn’t big enough for their one child despite him housing her existing child, bet she isn’t contributing towards it
Does/did she work? Other than attempting to promote every damn thing on Instagram!!
I don’t think it’s very healthy for her or Aaron’s followers to see them bragging how well she is doing so soon after popping a kid out! Showing her cooking meals 3 days after birth and out for walks 🙄 She will have loads of people following her feeling tit about themselves now because they can’t be like that for one reason or another 😔

Reactions: 7
Does/did she work? Other than attempting to promote every damn thing on Instagram!!
I don’t think it’s very healthy for her or Aaron’s followers to see them bragging how well she is doing so soon after popping a kid out! Showing her cooking meals 3 days after birth and out for walks 🙄 She will have loads of people following her feeling tit about themselves now because they can’t be like that for one reason or another 😔
I think they tried to pass her off as his assistant basically doing his meal prep for training/fights as if that’s a proper job 🙄

• Haha
I think they tried to pass her off as his assistant basically doing his meal prep for training/fights as if that’s a proper job 🙄
That’s laughable. Her and Emma have got their meal tickets now haven’t they

That’s laughable. Her and Emma have got their meal tickets now haven’t they
They definitely have. They don't come across as happy couples so it seems like they popped out kids to keep the 'fame'

If she had a normal birth what's wrong with being up and moving about? I know a lot of women who were up and living normally after giving birth with no complications. A couple of friends of mine have had to be running around after their older kids even though they have a newborn!

Reactions: 3
If she had a normal birth what's wrong with being up and moving about? I know a lot of women who were up and living normally after giving birth with no complications. A couple of friends of mine have had to be running around after their older kids even though they have a newborn!
There’s nothing wrong with it! I’m just saying there will be girls following her who can’t be like that due to a complicated or painful birth. She has a massive following and people will feel pressure and guilty they can’t be like that. That’s all I’m saying.
Good on her for being able to do that.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.