Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And then picked a fight with her later that night! For no reason at all! Was awful.
Yeah - it was actually so vicious.

Again - I am surprised she has not been 'cancelled' for this behaviour. She was like 23-27 years old throughout her time on the show. Definitely old enough to know better

Reactions: 5
Vicky was an absolute piece of work but Becca was also not exactly a delight. In her initial VT she was going on about how the girls would dislike her and she knew it, giving it the big bollocks like the immature child she was. Messing up orders on purpose in Sophie’s dad’s restaurant because of someone Jay was seeing before her… Sophie and co got the measure of that and tried with her, but Vicky was just her usual embarrassment. How she still has a career baffles me.

Reactions: 4
The nastiest of them all was/is Chloe Ferry. She had some seriously violent outbursts towards other girls on the show. I think the producers have had her on a tight leash the last series or two.

Reactions: 12
The nastiest of them all was/is Chloe Ferry. She had some seriously violent outbursts towards other girls on the show. I think the producers have had her on a tight leash the last series or two.
Remember when she pulled Zahida’s hair extensions out because she got told Marty fingered Zahida in a taxi.

The whole lot of them are embarrassing but I can’t stop watching 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
How she was allowed back after they sent her home for a couple of days ill never know she was never 'entertaining' etc to me she was just a silly little girl who zahida should of reported for assault

I also think Sophie was pretty nasty. Every now and again the mask slips and you get a glimpse of the version of her that got arrested.

Reactions: 11
Her fight with Zahida was absolutely disgusting. How she was even aloud to step foot in that house again is beyond me.

re Rebecca.. she was deffo a bit problematic but did not deserve Vicky’s bullying absolutely no chance. She walks in and all the girls practically ignore her and someone says to her ‘I like your dress, Vicky don’t you have that?’ And Vicky replies something along the lines of ‘yeah but I took it back’ and all the girls begin to hysterically laugh. What a horrible way of making someone feel so small and humiliated. Also whilst we’re on the subject she also weight shamed Becca too by saying she was too skinny and ‘7 stone wet through’ it might of been a joke but the girls always used to kick off when they were called fat (and rightly so) commenting on any bodies weight is really not great even worse now they’re all preaching about ‘body positivity’, Vicky’s the worst for it tbh, knocks me sick.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone remember what happened to Zahida and Sarah was it? During filming of their series and how they were treated? I for the life of me can't remember but I vaguely remember they weren't treated the best? I do remember them both coming out years later saying how much it effected them and it was a terrible time. I remember zahida doing a q&a and someone asked her if she would do GS again and she said she would never ever step foot near that show again.. fast forward a few years and she's just done filming the reunion series. I guess time and the fact Holly and the rest of the girls were filming and it was a different situation played a factor but find it interesting she returned and that the producers asked her

Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember what happened to Zahida and Sarah was it? During filming of their series and how they were treated? I for the life of me can't remember but I vaguely remember they weren't treated the best? I do remember them both coming out years later saying how much it effected them and it was a terrible time. I remember zahida doing a q&a and someone asked her if she would do GS again and she said she would never ever step foot near that show again.. fast forward a few years and she's just done filming the reunion series. I guess time and the fact Holly and the rest of the girls were filming and it was a different situation played a factor but find it interesting she returned and that the producers asked her
Sarah did a you tube or vlog and I just felt so sorry for her apparently they withheld medication and they edited stuff to make her look she was crying over Scott over nothing when they'd banged on the outside quite a few times and they knew that not sure if it's still up or not but that's bits I remember I think with zahida being friends with Holly now might have gave her the confidence to film some bits since she's been on Geordie ogs for Holly's hen they filmed

Reactions: 1
How she was allowed back after they sent her home for a couple of days ill never know she was never 'entertaining' etc to me she was just a silly little girl who zahida should of reported for assault
Absolutely. And chloe ferry wasn't the entertainment the producers thought she was. She was a twit who constantly pretended to be drunk to get away with being an utter c*nt. One of the worst they've had on there. Her and Nathan who's ego is larger than anyone else's. He was lovely and then he clearly let his zlist fame get to his head 🤮

Reactions: 7
Her fight with Zahida was absolutely disgusting. How she was even aloud to step foot in that house again is beyond me.

re Rebecca.. she was deffo a bit problematic but did not deserve Vicky’s bullying absolutely no chance. She walks in and all the girls practically ignore her and someone says to her ‘I like your dress, Vicky don’t you have that?’ And Vicky replies something along the lines of ‘yeah but I took it back’ and all the girls begin to hysterically laugh. What a horrible way of making someone feel so small and humiliated. Also whilst we’re on the subject she also weight shamed Becca too by saying she was too skinny and ‘7 stone wet through’ it might of been a joke but the girls always used to kick off when they were called fat (and rightly so) commenting on any bodies weight is really not great even worse now they’re all preaching about ‘body positivity’, Vicky’s the worst for it tbh, knocks me sick.
Oh Vicky treated her horribly, I’m definitely not going to argue against that. I just thought she was really quite unlikable (expected it in fact), and then when she wasn’t liked, got upset about it! I mean it’s a really juvenile attitude tbh isn’t it but Vicky that season was just trailer trash. The only time I’ve ever SLIGHTLY pitied her was when she was with Ricci and he made the fuss about her spray tan, because no one deserves that. Even her.

Oh Vicky treated her horribly, I’m definitely not going to argue against that. I just thought she was really quite unlikable (expected it in fact), and then when she wasn’t liked, got upset about it! I mean it’s a really juvenile attitude tbh isn’t it but Vicky that season was just trailer trash. The only time I’ve ever SLIGHTLY pitied her was when she was with Ricci and he made the fuss about her spray tan, because no one deserves that. Even her.
Oh absolutely I’m not arguing that 😂 I always remember the faces of disgust Rebecca used to pull on the green screen segments 😅 hardly ever saw her smile tbh 😂 she deffo showed her age a lot! She was the youngest in her two series’ I think and it was obvious she was getting more and more out of her depth. In cancun she was hardly shown! I do always get the impression that on Rebecca’s first ep , more happened than what was shown. Rebecca and Ricci walk in and it’s abit awkward and then next her and Vicky are going at it and Ricci and Vicky are kissing on the lips after supposedly meeting ten mins ago? Never added up to me even now!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh absolutely I’m not arguing that 😂 I always remember the faces of disgust Rebecca used to pull on the green screen segments 😅 hardly ever saw her smile tbh 😂 she deffo showed her age a lot! She was the youngest in her two series’ I think and it was obvious she was getting more and more out of her depth. In cancun she was hardly shown! I do always get the impression that on Rebecca’s first ep , more happened than what was shown. Rebecca and Ricci walk in and it’s abit awkward and then next her and Vicky are going at it and Ricci and Vicky are kissing on the lips after supposedly meeting ten mins ago? Never added up to me even now!
Well they do say there’s loads edited out of the show, each episode is shot over a couple of days!
Omg that time Jay brings the stripper home and she’s sat there in her onesie 😂 I die laughing at her facial expressions every time!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Vicky was and still is an absolute fanny of a lassie. She doesn't deserve any of the success she has.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
When Chloe was utterly vile and shamed Faith about her religion and deliberately made really crude remarks to shock her. Granted im not sure why you’d go on Geordie shore if you were abit squeamish, but that was nasty nasty behaviour

Reactions: 10
When Chloe was utterly vile and shamed Faith about her religion and deliberately made really crude remarks to shock her. Granted im not sure why you’d go on Geordie shore if you were abit squeamish, but that was nasty nasty behaviour
That episode had me squirming. Especially after she’d made this big show of accepting Faith?? They need a warning for that behaviour

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.