Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching this on MTV? What are your thoughts?

I know most of them from the first few seasons of geordie shore, apart from didn't watch any where that guy with tattoos is on (forgot his name but his voice is so annoying!) Can't believe how much Gaz has grown up, he was absolutely awful on Geordie shore and slept with hundreds of girls and treated them like tit. It's really sweet how he is now with Emma and his kids, he seems genuinely happy.

Reactions: 6
Anyone watching this on MTV? What are your thoughts?

I know most of them from the first few seasons of geordie shore, apart from didn't watch any where that guy with tattoos is on (forgot his name but his voice is so annoying!) Can't believe how much Gaz has grown up, he was absolutely awful on Geordie shore and slept with hundreds of girls and treated them like tit. It's really sweet how he is now with Emma and his kids, he seems genuinely happy.
I'm watching it but don't see any chemistry between Gary and Emma at all.

Reactions: 9
Gaz makes me laugh because he could never commit to Charlotte, even doing what he did when she had the ectopic pregnancy. Whereas their chemistry was always great she made him laugh etc. But didn’t seem to fit into his type like Emma does. But Christ she is as dull as dish water.
Someone said on the celeb gossip forum that he still chronically cheats.

I find Emma quite stuck up on Instagram actually. Passive aggressive posts all the time. It’s sad what they’ve been through with their baby’s stomach problems recently though, don’t know how they coped:

Reactions: 9
I find Emma quite stuck up on Instagram actually. Passive aggressive posts all the time. It’s sad what they’ve been through with their baby’s stomach problems recently though, don’t know how they coped:
People have sick kids all the time, but also manage to hold down actual real jobs where they have to leave the house .... she seems to hibernate in the house it’s bizarre .. wouldn’t wish a sick baby on anyone and I’ve had 3 myself, but they’re so far removed from reality it’s painful. Getting up and making a milkshake then a walk round Asda isn’t a normal day for most people with kids

People have sick kids all the time, but also manage to hold down actual real jobs where they have to leave the house .... she seems to hibernate in the house it’s bizarre .. wouldn’t wish a sick baby on anyone and I’ve had 3 myself, but they’re so far removed from reality it’s painful. Getting up and making a milkshake then a walk round Asda isn’t a normal day for most people with kids
She literally is never out of track suits either

Reactions: 1
I'm 100% sure Gaz is only with Emma because there's kids involved and "it's the right thing to do".

Reactions: 10
I remember when they broke up. Emma absolutely slated him on Twitter, then all of a sudden they were back together and expecting.

Reactions: 3
I actually really like Vicky and liked her even more when I seen the last tv show she did. She takes the piss out of herself and I like that. Holly looks really good right now and is massively in to fitness but chloe has ruined herself. Her bum and lips look ridiculous! I also like Sophie, she's curvy and quite natural looking compared to the others.

I actually really like Vicky and liked her even more when I seen the last tv show she did. She takes the piss out of herself and I like that. Holly looks really good right now and is massively in to fitness but chloe has ruined herself. Her bum and lips look ridiculous! I also like Sophie, she's curvy and quite natural looking compared to the others.
I used to like Vicky, but she bad mouthed everyone once she left and I get she wanted to distance herself from Geordie shore to create a career, but the fact the original girls are all friends apart from Vicky speaks volumes to me.
I loved Charlotte so what’s she’s done to her face is very sad.

Reactions: 7
Sophie has clearly had the same BBL that the other girls have had though.

Reactions: 5
I also find her quite stuck up 🤷‍♀️ She is always posting passive aggressive posts!

Reactions: 7
I also find her quite stuck up 🤷‍♀️ She is always posting passive aggressive posts!
Totally agree with this! She can be so rude to her followers. The very followers that allow her to receive all her freebies. She should speak a little nicer to people sometimes.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.