Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very true. Unless they have invested well. I don’t actually think Aaron is worth that much but Gary will be
Gary has Invested in fairly cheap property. Depends if he blows it.

I always find it quite hard to believe that Gary wasn’t smart enough to realise if he’d married or had a child with charlotte How much more money he could had made... branded themselves better.
I’m not saying this is a nice thing to do, but gaz could never be described as that.. I guess he wasn’t smart enough to work that out.

Reactions: 5
I think Emma has a look of Michael Jackson about her, I think its the angles of her face. She does seem like the most boring person ever but she looks like a really good parent.
Aaron already lives in a four bedroom house, theres a floorplan on their house instagram so I wonder how big of a house they actually want.
I really like Holly but what was she thinking giving Marnie a pelvic floor trainer/sex toy after she had given birth!

• Haha
Gary has invested his money well. He’s got property all over the place. They even have a private field in his house. I don’t see how Aaron makes good money though. I wouldn’t even have put him down as an OG he didn’t start until series 8. Going back to Gary and Charlotte again, they are the ones worth the most, even Vicky is near the million mark.

Reactions: 1
So i grew up in the same town as both holly (kinda related to my exs family somehow and sam (i went to school with Sam's brother) sam was a few years above us don't really know them that well

Aaron is fighting in matches so I think he's earning money there. I think most of them have come from money too. (Not on a huge scale)

But honestly, the girls are all so slim anyway but the faces are swollen with all the surgery. Holly's face at least looks normal if not looking like her original self.

Holly is the most normal one of them all now which is completely the opposite of how it was at the start of Geordie Shore.
I do like Aaron though so I feel sly that I said he shouldn’t be an OG but I still think it but to be fair if James was on it it would be quite boring 🙄😆

• Haha
I think Emma has a look of Michael Jackson about her, I think its the angles of her face. She does seem like the most boring person ever but she looks like a really good parent.
Aaron already lives in a four bedroom house, theres a floorplan on their house instagram so I wonder how big of a house they actually want.
I really like Holly but what was she thinking giving Marnie a pelvic floor trainer/sex toy after she had given birth!
pelvic floor/kegel balls are great for after birth 🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought it was a good present 😂

Reactions: 2
pelvic floor/kegel balls are great for after birth 🤷🏼‍♀️ I thought it was a good present 😂
Definitley agree that they're beneficial but Marnie had a traumatic birth and was suffering with her bladder after so seemed a bit thoughtless when she was probably wants nothing anywhere near that area for a while 😂 I know they werent in my thoughts after giving birth 😬

I’m just watching one of the earlier seasons and how they act on nights out if different from being drunk. They all get angry so easily. Vicky is angry during the day and loving life at night.

I’m just watching one of the earlier seasons and how they act on nights out if different from being drunk. They all get angry so easily. Vicky is angry during the day and loving life at night.
I'm watching the earlier seasons too (lockdown life) and yeah can't believe how angry they all get! The guys are all punching walls every night.
It's mad watching it now knowing Gary is now engaged with 2 children

Reactions: 3
I'm watching the earlier seasons too (lockdown life) and yeah can't believe how angry they all get! The guys are all punching walls every night.
It's mad watching it now knowing Gary is now engaged with 2 children
I was thinking that too. He’s proper done a u turn. Marnie was the worst for getting angry. Every night she’d cause tit. Know we know she was off her head on ket.

I think James, Charlotte and Ricci (remember him?) Came from well off families.
Sophie's dad seems to have money too.
Chloe, Marnie, Chantelle and Aaron's houses was in the middle of council estates.
I think Gary has invested well. He does like his cars but doesn't seem to blow money on tit.
Chloe and Sam (Now not together) seem to have got a large property portfolio (I think it was Sam's idea to invest).
James is still at home driving a pretty average bmw.
Marnie and Holly seem to have nice houses. Unless they have invested in something behind closed doors cant see them keeping up their nice lifestyle forever.
Aaron's house seems pretty average. No nicer than mine. Wonder how much he gets from him mma. Hes not a big time mma star but bet he gets good sponsorship because hes a z list celeb.
Vicky well who knows. Shes vile 🤢 Posting ads all the time. I always get the feeling her fellas are pretty well off. Or come from well off families.

Reactions: 6
Af if James is still at home and gone back to Geordie Shore, he’s about 30 farting around with all the new young begs. And why is Amelia Lilley part of it now, I find that really weird.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s the way Emma creates all this drama before anyone has even said anything. No one actually cares hun!

Reactions: 4
It’s because she’s boring and has nothing to say. So she just kicks off . Like before lockdown all she seemed to do was Frankies and bennies breakfast, clothes shopping and Costa . How fun 🥱

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love how she just had to show off her Tesla the other day too. Any excuse eh

I’d never heard of her before even Geordie OGs started. Can’t imagine she contributes much to Gary’s mortgage. Cos it is his let’s face it

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.