Geordie Shore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Message me who...
Oh the guy who is a mate wrote it on his Facebook years ago he used to work with one of them and said they were horrendous and quite vain which I can believe. Unfortunately he's moved since and now a social media reject I might try and get in touch with him thou. Ill just post it in here when I get the name everyone hates them anyway haha

Reactions: 2
I really like Holly and Jacobs relationship on geordie OGs.. are they as happy and legit as they seem?

Geordie OGs: I’m really not keen on Talia 🤭
I also find talia and Emma’s friendship sooooo false! When they did the cake reveal, Gaz and Aaron hugged and the girls just sat there awkward as anything 😂

I like jacob, he seems up for a right laugh!

Reactions: 14
I also find talia and Emma’s friendship sooooo false! When they did the cake reveal, Gaz and Aaron hugged and the girls just sat there awkward as anything 😂

That cake reveal was so cringey, they clearly only did it cause MTV needed content for the episode. I really don't think Aaron would've wanted that if the show wasn't involved.

Reactions: 6

I’m really pleased for Hollie she’s dated some real duds! But he seems fun. Very well suited

• Heart
Reactions: 13

I found it so awkward too, they are definitely only friends because of the show. Also when Gaz and Emma went to Marnie’s house the other week they all just stood there and didn’t even sit down 😂

I found it so awkward too, they are definitely only friends because of the show. Also when Gaz and Emma went to Marnie’s house the other week they all just stood there and didn’t even sit down 😂
So awkward isn’t it 😂
Just seen Aaron and Talia have had the baby. Wonder if he will have a “normal” name 🤔😂

Reactions: 3
Wow fresh out of the vag and Aaron is throwing up the pics! Dont know if its nice hes an excited first time dad and not waiting for a mag deal or just a sad sign of the times thats the first thing he thinks to do!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow fresh out of the vag and Aaron is throwing up the pics! Dont know if its nice hes an excited first time dad and not waiting for a mag deal or just a sad sign of the times thats the first thing he thinks to do!
I’m glad they haven’t done a magazine deal but also, give the poor baby some privacy 😭😭😭 she says that she doesn’t show her daughters face unless it’s a photo with them so why is this baby different? Just because Aaron is the dad I don’t think morals should differ 😫

Seeing Marnie out shopping with the baby upsets me. It’s not in any way shape or form essential for the 3 of them to be out. 🙄

I’m glad they haven’t done a magazine deal but also, give the poor baby some privacy 😭😭😭 she says that she doesn’t show her daughters face unless it’s a photo with them so why is this baby different? Just because Aaron is the dad I don’t think morals should differ 😫
Her daughter's dad probably said he's not comfortable with her being on the show/on her social media which is fair enough.

I'm glad they didn't do the Marnie route and get paid for the photos. A lot of people put those newborn photos online, can't really bash them for being excited and putting a squished up newborn photo up

Didn’t Aaron and talia seem to have a weird relationship? Can’t remember but sure he seemed totally not arsed only she was pregnant

Didn’t Aaron and talia seem to have a weird relationship? Can’t remember but sure he seemed totally not arsed only she was pregnant
He seemed not arsed to get pregnant but seemed scared when she was!
She definitely pushed him into this baby! She was all for it last season and he wasn’t then BAM she’s pregnant.
He slipped up when talking and said they tried for months then one month just worked. And it was after Emma sent her that clear blue ovulation test machine 🤔
Yet last season he was just like maybe we will try.
Romeo is just a pure cheese name 🤣 Definitely gonna be Rome for short 🙄

He seemed not arsed to get pregnant but seemed scared when she was!
She definitely pushed him into this baby! She was all for it last season and he wasn’t then BAM she’s pregnant.
He slipped up when talking and said they tried for months then one month just worked. And it was after Emma sent her that clear blue ovulation test machine 🤔
Yet last season he was just like maybe we will try.
Romeo is just a pure cheese name 🤣 Definitely gonna be Rome for short 🙄
Yeah she defo decided they were having a baby, didn’t they break up and then not long after announced she was pregnant? Hopefully this baby makes them stronger and they have a lovely life together

Yeah she defo decided they were having a baby, didn’t they break up and then not long after announced she was pregnant? Hopefully this baby makes them stronger and they have a lovely life together
I think they did break up, I forgot about that!
He also did that motorbike gender reveal on his own because they had been arguing 🤔 why wouldn’t you Put that aside for the sake of your baby and wanting to do something like that together? I really don’t like the way she talks to him, it’s like she’s talking down to him.
Does she work? Obviously not now she’s had the baby but did she? Or does she just live off Aaron?

Reactions: 4
I’m quite a new Geordie Shore fan (I started it around 2 years ago from the very start up until Charlotte left - shite after that). So I’m not quite sure was happened between her and Gaz. I know he was on ex on the beach when the eptopic pregnancy happened but what else happened - did he know she was pregnant when he went on the show? The relationship with Emma seems to just be convenient. He cheated on her too didn’t her whilst still on GS.

I do like Vicky on the show but I also think that she’s still that person now. Her persona on Instagram is false. Just wish she’d embrace her true crank.

I’m quite a new Geordie Shore fan (I started it around 2 years ago from the very start up until Charlotte left - shite after that). So I’m not quite sure was happened between her and Gaz. I know he was on ex on the beach when the eptopic pregnancy happened but what else happened - did he know she was pregnant when he went on the show? The relationship with Emma seems to just be convenient. He cheated on her too didn’t her whilst still on GS.

I do like Vicky on the show but I also think that she’s still that person now. Her persona on Instagram is false. Just wish she’d embrace her true crank.
I think she was allowed to ring him and tell him what was going on, he chose not to come home and I think Charlotte done the whole ‘yeah that’s fine’ but she obviously wanted him to leave and come back and support her but he didn’t, stayed there and shagged Jemma Lucy.

• Sick
What an absolute twit. I’m guessing that happened not long after the big birthday battle or series 13. He’ll love his kids of course but bet he shags around when he can, if he can do that to Charlotte who he had extreme chemistry with then he’ll do it to a dull dud.

I felt so awkward on Geordie OGs at Hollys engagement when they mentioned Gary and Charlotte saying ‘gary who’ was just a shield.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.