Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've been at work so missed alot! Assuming the mess is still alive and kicking 🤔

Reactions: 4
She was absolutely fine, joking, laughing etc with this new bunch. Just clicked onto her anon live and she's a depressed Mavis again. Woe is me 🙄
---
Shes being moved? 🤔😡
---
She shoots herself in the foot everytime. Constantly replaying videos, naming, etc, leaking her own address. She deserves what she gets.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Where's she moving to now? Another house she'll leak the address of quick sharp?

Anyone wondering why she's not interested in begging for bank transfers rn. I dont believe shes got no access to it. I've been thinking that someone's shitting their pants. They handed the exact account details needed for DWP to look into her incomings. Just a thought 🥰

Reactions: 9
Where's she moving to now? Another house she'll leak the address of quick sharp?

Anyone wondering why she's not interested in begging for bank transfers rn. I dont believe shes got no access to it. I've been thinking that someone's shitting their pants. They handed the exact account details needed for DWP to look into her incomings. Just a thought 🥰
That and the direct debits that were being set up :)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Police or whoever was outside her house this morning saying that they were trying but struggling to get her somewhere else. Then later on I think she was packing up to move on to somewhere they had found her. She kept telling the woman that Len was in a hotel nearby and was coming for her 😂 the lad was live the whole morning from his bed. She’s just a creature, where do they draw the line on accommodating her? Seriously it’s a piss take, she will just leak it again.

she’s treated that house like it’s a slum, smoking all over it and being a scruffy duck, she will be moved on and do the same in another property. Every house will need cleaners in after she has been in them. These councils must have loads of funding for all this tit!!! 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Disgusting how she takes the piss out of services for vulnerable women. I say it again, feck off with your live streaming of your car crash lifestyle! Trampy c***t!
Deserves everything she gets as she thrives on it . I think someone should do a documentary on these low life tik tok scumbags. Avoid avoid .

She was watching Lennon last night and he said I don’t know why she keeps saying it’s DV because it’s not dv and she said “but we slept together”. She’s an absolute idiot.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
She is a bleeping idiot, her claims of dv are a piss take to the people it actually happens to. She’s just making a joke out of the system, there’s people out there that need this help genuinely and then there’s this fat oaf 😡

• Sad
  • Heart
She is a bleeping idiot, her claims of dv are a piss take to the people it actually happens to. She’s just making a joke out of the system, there’s people out there that need this help genuinely and then there’s this fat oaf 😡
Yep I have been through DV and if she actually knew would it was like she wouldn't go on like she does. She has no clue. It really affects your life and how you are with other men. 😡😡😡😡

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Im disgusted we are paying for all this tbh. Council wont do nowt for my neighbour who is in a real dire situation yet im seeing Julie get all these services and endless workers. Is everyone supposed to be an addict to have any kind of help its boiling my piss

Reactions: 8
He was on live. Said they raided his mums house while she was at a parents evening.

He’s just put a post up.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Stepping back until karma kicks in. Which, at this point, I don't believe will ever happen. Tired of watching this bleep piss away my taxes and abuse the system.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Stepping back until karma kicks in. Which, at this point, I don't believe will ever happen. Tired of watching this bleep piss away my taxes and abuse the system.
Karma will get her it always does in the end. I think she will pay the ultimate price though the way she is going. Her body is just going to give in one day.

Reactions: 5
Exactly she will go too far one of these days and won't come round . Lying in the morgue on a slab, stupid bleep. We have all the swearing today for junkie julie. Horrible cretin!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.