Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggestion
Geordie Princess #22. Ralphys moved out, Lennon wants clout, shes begging daily for snout 🚬
---
But his life is in danger 😱 she's such a twit 🤣
Hes an aggressive little bugger, she’d be better off keeping him there and if anyone does find her surely she can set Ralphy onto them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s like Lucy rose with this background on 😂 next it’ll be scroll don’t troll

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Lennon shouting duck the sayers on his latest video suggests he’s got bigger fish to fry than wor Junky.

Reactions: 5
Lennon shouting duck the sayers on his latest video suggests he’s got bigger fish to fry than wor Junky.
I thought thats what he said.
Hes an absolute knacker isnt he, thinks hes a full on gangster, hes the gangsters lacky and thats all. Embarrassing 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone know this Bev? Can she be pointed in the direction of the videos of Jules which show what she’s really like? Or even told? Julie’s just gonna rinse her otherwise 🙄

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know this Bev? Can she be pointed in the direction of the videos of Jules which show what she’s really like? Or even told? Julie’s just gonna rinse her otherwise 🙄
I don’t know her personally but I spoke to her son a couple of times when we were kids.
The stuff that woman has been through is absolutely horrific and you’re right, someone needs to inform her exactly what Julie is.

Reactions: 7
I’ve already spoke with a close family friend of theirs this morning to pass a message on… this person I spoke to knows fine well about Julie and everything she’s been up to but apparently Bev isn’t interested, she’s seeing her from her own eyes and just wants to help and protect Julie 🙄 it’ll not be long before that all comes crashing down

• Sad
Reactions: 10
So she’s just said on live that the police had Ralphie over the weekend. Surely that has to be another lie? And if it isn’t, the police are even worse mugs than I thought, spending valuable resources pandering to Julie and her nonsense.

So she’s just said on live that the police had Ralphie over the weekend. Surely that has to be another lie? And if it isn’t, the police are even worse mugs than I thought, spending valuable resources pandering to Julie and her nonsense.
She’s saying he’s had sausages for tea and been taken for walks… been spoilt!
That’s just the norm of looking after a dog!!!
Now she’ll not take him for a walk for weeks on end since he’s been soooo spoilt this weekend

• Sad
She said this morning that the person that had the dog texted her asking when she’d be picking him up… I smell bull 💩

Reactions: 3
Nearly time for a new thread! Flying through these with Julie’s antics 😂

Why does she always put risen stars … rising you daft bint, just another thing that irritates the tit out of me🙄

Reactions: 4
Geordie Princess #22 She’s a supergrass with no class won’t be long till she's on her ass!

Are we all happy with that suggestion? From @Winzmum. with a few tweaks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.