Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just opened some new bedding and putting it on, so this is first time she’s had bedding on 🤢 scruff. Why is she repeatedly playing that song every day, she’s a proper div. She’s always buzzing about what’s happening with Lennon, she’s cringe and doesn’t ever seem scared. She’s chatting to a new lad she says 🙄 no doubt he will be round soon for a finger blast

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Whos this person shes now got running around for her..bringing her food and dog food and now driving her around?!?! Absolute MUG!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Honestly I think we can all agree Lennon is not a police informant 😂😂😂😂

Give your head a shake, Julie. She should be against him being arrested at all. If I were him, the first thing I'd do is tell the police that she's a dirty grooming nonce 😂

Reactions: 8
The police have been watching her lives apparently 😂😂😂😂
---
Wheres she suddenly got money from 🤔
I reckon she's always had money. I don't think she ever lost her bank card. I think it was all a ploy personally. Dunno what for. But she hasn't been short of anything since the girls stopped sending her cash every half hour.

So she’s given Ralphie away until Monday “for his safety”… another attempt at gaining sympathy points since the rest of the Lennon stuff isn’t really working anymore.

I pray that dog is doted on like he deserves to be whilst he’s away from her, and actually above all, that he never gets returned back to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So she’s given Ralphie away until Monday “for his safety”… another attempt at gaining sympathy points since the rest of the Lennon stuff isn’t really working anymore.

I pray that dog is doted on like he deserves to be whilst he’s away from her, and actually above all, that he never gets returned back to her.
The fact that ralphie is probably her best weapon of defense if anything were to happen because he can be a vicious little tit. Dick 😂😂

• Haha

ah has she, i hope he has a lush time, fed proper food and walked, played with, loved, poor dog shouldn't suffer coz she's a dick 🤣

All the comments saying "get him a doggy cake, throw him a party". It's 48 of pure bliss for him if he's being looked after properly. He's basically on respite. He's buzzing 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Missed her lives today.. gave him away or has rspca stepped up? Doubt it though.. considering she wouldn't Foster him for a few days until she got the place in Sunderland..

Reactions: 4
Waheyyy she's online..... EATING again.
For someone that doesn't eat, she sure eats ALOT!

• Haha
Scoffing a roast on live, trying to convince herself and the viewers that she’s barely eating lately ahahaha next joke Jules

• Haha
She’s having a pity party
---
I swear to god. She needs to piss off with the DV. ITS NOT DV YOU bleeping IDIOTS

So she's latched onto someone else with a bucket load of trauma. She'll be saying tit like "she's like me mam" next to really drum up a trauma bond 🙃

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.