Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s only if you’re charged.

If he’s arrested today then they have 24 hours to interview him before they have to release, charge for court (there is a Saturday court) or get a superintendents extension to the custody clock. It’s worth noting I believe there’s only so many superintendents can extend it by and at some point it has to go in front of a judge for them to authorise the extended detention. (Usually for murder suspects etc)

Basically. She’s talking out of her bloody hoop 🤢
Is this the case when on remand though? I thought Lennon had either already been bailed for something or he was on remand? I've seen both said.

Reactions: 1
Is this the case when on remand though? I thought Lennon had either already been bailed for something or he was on remand? I've seen both said.
If you’re on remand you’re in prison pending your case being heard by a Judge/Court.
To get to that point you have to have been to the station, interviewed, case goes to CPS and then you’re charged, then you go to the next mornings court. At that one the judge will either remand you (as described above) or release you on bail to return to court at a later date (with or without conditions).

Lennon allegedly has already been arrested and bailed. So that will presumably be by the police while they collect more evidence against him or pending CPS deciding about charges.
If he has been bailed the chances are he’ll have a condition to not contact Junky directly or indirectly. So the more offences he commits towards her the more chance he’ll be arrested, charged and remanded pending his court case.

Then (sorry for the ramble) any time he spends on remand before his court case will be taken into account if he is found guilty by the judge/jury: so if he is found guilty and given 2 years (extreme example) it would be minus whatever time spent on remand waiting for it to go to court. (Most likely a few months)

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If you’re on remand you’re in prison pending your case being heard by a Judge/Court.
To get to that point you have to have been to the station, interviewed, case goes to CPS and then you’re charged, then you go to the next mornings court. At that one the judge will either remand you (as described above) or release you on bail to return to court at a later date (with or without conditions).

Lennon allegedly has already been arrested and bailed. So that will presumably be by the police while they collect more evidence against him or pending CPS deciding about charges.
If he has been bailed the chances are he’ll have a condition to not contact Junky directly or indirectly. So the more offences he commits towards her the more chance he’ll be arrested, charged and remanded pending his court case.

Then (sorry for the ramble) any time he spends on remand before his court case will be taken into account if he is found guilty by the judge/jury: so if he is found guilty and given 2 years (extreme example) it would be minus whatever time spent on remand waiting for it to go to court. (Most likely a few months)
How many times have you been in prison then neo 👀 👀
Only joking 🤣 thanks for explaining it nice and simply for everyone.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Tbh there’s nothing scarier than someone who has nothing to lose and simply doesn’t care. If he has been arrested it’s about to get worse for her. She’s fucked up this time.

Reactions: 10
I'm not watching her but did someone say she'd started slagging off that mark again? Hadn't mentioned him for a while had she?

Reactions: 3
She’s currently on live spiralling because Lennon is free. Claiming he’s broken his bail conditions but the thing is, I really don’t think he has, because he isn’t contacting her directly which is pretty much all it says he can’t do.
And how dare she accuse him of being a police informant as if she isn’t the country’s biggest grass. This is class entertainment.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
All she ever talks about is Lennon 🙄 all day every day. She’s so obsessed.
---
I don’t think he has broken his conditions. He hasn’t contacted her over social media.
why does she keep talking about him! he has nothing to lose, if she would shut her mouth he wouldn't keep coming for her! saying he is a police informant is rich too, coming from her, biggest snitch going

Reactions: 6
All she ever talks about is Lennon 🙄 all day every day. She’s so obsessed.
---
I don’t think he has broken his conditions. He hasn’t contacted her over social media.
The videos he’s posting is as if they’re messages to Julie though? So is that indirect contact? I think it’s all a fine line tbf… it’s probably all been explained to him but he doesn’t give a tit 🤣
---
Saying someone’s coming to see her today to give her tips on how to keep herself safe and online safety 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Most of it which she would’ve done well before now is common sense!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Lennon is DESPERATE to be locked up it's so obvious. I reckon he's under pressure from "the boys" to get her to shut up one way or another, or it's him that'll be getting it. He's just a kid playing big boy games.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.