Geordie Princess #21 #fat tits on tour, the constant porkies are such a bore.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scoffing a roast on live, trying to convince herself and the viewers that she’s barely eating lately ahahaha next joke Jules
Bloody hell she’s had a roast already today and now she’s sat eating a meal deal? Also got ice lollies and custard creams. But she “never eats” tho. Oh far too stressed to eat, isn’t she? 😂

Reactions: 4
That Bev who she was with yesterday is Lee Irvings mam. Google him he got murdered 😔 I'm pretty sure everyone would of heard about him.
---
Bev is genuinely a lush person who just wants to help people. I am fucked off this prick is taking advantage of her.

Reactions: 9
She is literally obsessed with Lennon. Getting people to send her photos of him on a night out.
Is he not allowed out now or something?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That Bev who she was with yesterday is Lee Irvings mam. Google him he got murdered 😔 I'm pretty sure everyone would of heard about him.
---
gosh no way, I watched the documentary about what happened to him last week ☹

Reactions: 2
Why do we really think she hasn't got Ralphie?
Shes obviously in a TL, where dogs are accepted 🤔

Reactions: 1
She is literally obsessed with Lennon. Getting people to send her photos of him on a night out.
Is he not allowed out now or something?
If she did groom him, it makes sense that she can't handle not being able to control him anymore. There'll be a part of her that still claims ownership of him, dirty narc scum that she is. I want him to post a video with a pretty girl and watch her bleeping head explode. She still fancies him 100%.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
---
Wowwww I actually know of her very well!
What was she with Julie for?
I’ve been away from my phone most the weekend

Reactions: 1
She's doing the risings girls
---
Shes doing it for her and ralphie ...going on like he's a child AGAIN

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Who has actually got Ralphy? She’s got nee mates so has she just gave him to a stranger for the weekend?

Reactions: 3
She is a predator!!! All the people she latches onto are dealing with stuff vulnerable, menthal health issues or trauma. She manipulates them to her own advantage them throws them away when she's milked them like a cow. Its disgusting Bev has been through so much the last person she needs to be around is this scumbag!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.